• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 03:20:08 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club |CUP RACE | EVENT 2 | Ducati Owners | Info | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, May 27, 2015, 07:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Race 1 DRY results

Race 2 WET results

Well done to all (I bent my front forks in race 2 I reckon).

I still have to review the bikes and replays but hey.. ;)

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Currently uploading so wait a bit but here are replay links from the server (if they work haven't tried yet). If they don't work then I have local replays saved too just let me know

Mantorp Park Wet Replay Link
Mantorp Park Dry Replay Link

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

nuovaic

Thanks Nick,
your efforts are appreciated!
Was good fun! only 1 core for me and a broken engine in wet race, but still enjoyed the event.

Blackheart

Im amused, but two " bugs " compromised both races  :-\

After i put the video  ::)

Napalm Nick

QuoteHi, I think I'm late. But if you can run, I'm in.

Tonygas # 43

Ducati SBK 1198

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 31, 2015, 03:21:49 PM
Quote from: tonygas on May 31, 2015, 03:19:19 PM
Sorry my bike ducati 1098 sbk
Sorry Max 2 of each bike

Naughty Tony   :-X  But we will let you off because I have to let off the 996RS riders too due to a sudden pull out and re-instatement. So alls good at the Club.  ;)

matty0l215

Sorry i didn't race, had dinner ready and I'd had enough of GP bikes for the day :P

Will be back for the next one though!
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

Can't ride or paint with an empty tummy boyo.

See you at the next one!  ;)

LeaderAsd

Blackheart

Hawk u can give me your helmet paint (used in the race) i want make a nice screen, but i see your helmet white  :P

Hawk

Quote from: Blackheart on May 31, 2015, 09:46:29 PM
Hawk u can give me your helmet paint (used in the race) i want make a nice screen, but i see your helmet white  :P

Hi Blackheart.

This is my helmet with paint I always use: https://mega.co.nz/#!DNUE3bpL!k-T_XWGkncoANeqHd3j8IK4kUKZPZSRbOYB8VkrzCRI

These are my HGP Team Leathers that I always use in all other race events : https://mega.co.nz/#!mY9UEZaD!d8kQOmOr_4osZOu33377-9gwDiqxz33fG3ZJImfUYfU

Hawk.

Patrick

I had two funny races. But i hope there is no replay of the warm--up lap of the first race... Had some probs to park my bike at the starting position. ::) Bit of embarrassing.

My two pence about the wet Race: GPBikes is, by now, a bit of a stressing game, core exes, crashes, strange bike behaviour. At this Point (especially at a small track like mantorp) for me it is too much. To many things to keep care about....

But anyway, i had fun and looking forward to race again with you guys..

Meyer#12

Quote from: Hawk UK on May 31, 2015, 08:09:48 PM
I'm having a guilt trip!! LOL  :P
I've got to be honest with you guys..... My fastest lap was achieved when I crashed and slid down the entrance to the pits.... When I reset the bike I was taken to the pits and so it saved me going down the start finish straight.  ;D

Oh well.... I had my 5 mins of glory. Hehe  ;D ;D  :P :P

Love rain races.... but prefer to be on bigger tracks.  ;)

Thanks to Nick for the event.... Appreciated mate.

Hawk.

Haha thanks for telling that! Now i can at least warm myself with fastest lap in both races! Lol :D

For me, this was a horrible race weekend! Couldnt make the GP10 work for me on the too small track in sweden, i like the track more when riding there for real on my 125GP Honda back in 2011 :D

But anyways! Great racing everyone!! And great event once again Nick! Looking forward to next races! :D

And big congratulations to Yan for take the double race win! :)
Meyer#12

Blackheart

LoL my GP 10 (maybe in the bike mod 2.90 there is a old version  ::)) it had a physical absurd at low speeds  :'(

Blackheart

Hawk

Hi Blackheart.

Lol.... Yeah I remember that one. You came up the inside of me on the exit of that corner.... I remember I straightened up as soon as I saw you to try to give you room but it was too late and you came off the worse for it..... My apologies, I did try to avoid the situation.  ;) 8)

Nice action pic though mate! Lol.  ;D 8)

Hawk.