• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:08:17 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club |CUP RACE | EVENT 2 | Ducati Owners | Info | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, May 27, 2015, 07:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Gzehoo

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Quick as a Flash Mantorp is now on the Best Laps Server - my WET server is updating to it.

Thanks to whoever sorted that out !    :-*

malve

GP Bikes Germany - www.gp-bikes.de

Napalm Nick

yaya! Welcome back MaLve better luck this race for you I hope.

nuovaic

Nuovaic  53

Do we get more points for using a lower powered bike with squirmy tyres??

matty0l215

Right

Matty0l215 #61

Ducati (the one with the L Twin) 749 :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

Oh fuck no,   

after todays forum posts I'm not going to even censor that. :'(

Is anyone else having problems joining my servers? You must let me know please. :(

Napalm Nick

Quote from: matty0l215 on May 29, 2015, 07:27:12 PM
Right

Matty0l215 #61

Sorry mate all taken can I interest you in a shiny 1199R with free tank of gas?

Napalm Nick

Quote from: nuovaic on May 29, 2015, 07:26:20 PM
Nuovaic  53

Do we get more points for using a lower powered bike with squirmy tyres??

Welcome mate thanks for supporting this.

I did actually think of allowing more points for 'lesser' bikes beating the more powerful ones then I remembered it was complicated enough.
Beta Club Jacket in the post.  ;)

matty0l215

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 29, 2015, 09:04:15 PM
Quote from: matty0l215 on May 29, 2015, 07:27:12 PM
Right

Matty0l215 #61

Sorry mate all taken can I interest you in a shiny 1199R with free tank of gas?
Ummm.... let me get back to you  :-[
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Super Taranta !

I'm in everyone !! Let's roll again baby ! I choose SBK bike if it's ok. Gonna race for pure fun, got no expectation for even podium :D See you tomorrow guys !
SuperTaranta #83

Napalm Nick

Now that's what I'm talking about!

SuperDupaTaranta!

I put you down for a Ducati 996RS Superbike! Good luck!