• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Adjusting rider position - possible?

Started by h106frp, May 31, 2015, 06:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

h106frp

I have the ride lean forward backward on auto, but the rider never seems to tuck in and rides along in a sort of upright casual road riding position even at speed/cornering. I would like the rider to stay in a more typical race tucked in position - is it possible to adjust his behavior? I tried setting lean forward to a manual button but the stance is still very upright  :(

Hawk

Quote from: h106frp on May 31, 2015, 06:24:23 PM
I have the ride lean forward backward on auto, but the rider never seems to tuck in and rides along in a sort of upright casual road riding position even at speed/cornering. I would like the rider to stay in a more typical race tucked in position - is it possible to adjust his behavior? I tried setting lean forward to a manual button but the stance is still very upright  :(

We've been asking to be able to MOD rider styles/animation for a while.... I hope maybe in Beta 8 this will happen as I certainly cannot see it being implemented for Beta 7.  ;)

Hawk.

C21

QuoteI have the ride lean forward backward on auto, but the rider never seems to tuck in and rides along in a sort of upright casual road riding position even at speed/cornering. I would like the rider to stay in a more typical race tucked in position
+1 That´s something that has definatly to be fixed. The rider has to tuck faster behind the fairing....should not that difficult to update in one of the next betas in my opinion.
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #