• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

I do not have force feedback

Started by Adalgood, June 01, 2015, 03:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adalgood

Hi buddies, I tried the WRS and really liked the feeling but I feel the Force Feedback is not correct. I feel nothing when pianos floor with bumps or asphalt. I have a configuration problem? or it is that the game does not work with this data? What I set myself?

I'd love to do a mod in this Sim but first need to solve this for my motivation jeje ::)

dibu

Same here, I use a G27. When I touch the curbs, I get an acoustical feedback but no FFB signal from the wheel.

PiBoSo

There are no fake forces added.
A 3D shaped kerb should give the correct feedback.
If needed, an optional noise could be added to the force feedback on rough surfaces.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Adalgood

June 04, 2015, 09:51:41 PM #3 Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 09:58:17 PM by Adalgood
Quote from: PiBoSo on June 02, 2015, 02:58:27 PM
If needed, an optional noise could be added to the force feedback on rough surfaces.

Sorry but I I have everything like the tutorial (http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=2320.0) and I have no feeling to catch edges or pianos. I do not understand that others have feelings and if I do not..  :-\

Adalgood

When I hit the steering wheel if the walls are shaking and hard while driving but do not feel anything happens to the wheels asphalt, pianos and bumps do not feel them.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Adalgood on June 04, 2015, 09:51:41 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on June 02, 2015, 02:58:27 PM

Sorry but I I have everything like the tutorial (http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=2320.0) and I have no feeling to catch edges or pianos. I do not understand that others have feelings and if I do not..  :-\

What steering wheel are you using?
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".