• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:49:11 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Chassis Flex - no datamismatch if not used??

Started by C21, June 02, 2015, 09:37:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C21

@Piboso
Could you explain why the mod bikes are not refused (data mismatch) if they did not use the chassis flex in the *.cfg?
If the lines are not in the *.cfg which effect does it have on the bike? is an "override" faktor used or is the flex at all not used when the lines are missing?
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

HornetMaX

What do you mean ?

If someone takes away the flex from the murasama (locally, in his gpb install) , you will get a data mismatch on any server using the "true" murasama.

If on the other hand someone crates a new bike (in the GP1000) category, then there's no specific check (except having the very same bike as the server): it can have the flex or not.

MaX.

C21

Thank you max.
That´s what i wanted to know.
Chassis flex was a new integrated part for Beta6c and i thought that the *.cfg would be "scanned" if the flex is in there or not.
If not the bike would be rejected.
That´s not the case....
I was wondering why most of the GP1000 users on the HL server uses the Honda RCV2014 and as i looked into the files i was aware that the RCV did not use the chassis flex option.
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

HornetMaX

That's normal: there's nothing that prevents you to add a 1000cc bike to the 125cc category (or vice versa), you can do what you want.

Categories are just a "declarative" thing: I could add a 1000cc 4-stroke in the 500cc category just to piss off Hawk_UK :)

MaX.

Hawk

Quote from: HornetMaX on June 02, 2015, 02:04:43 PM
That's normal: there's nothing that prevents you to add a 1000cc bike to the 125cc category (or vice versa), you can do what you want.

Categories are just a "declarative" thing: I could add a 1000cc 4-stroke in the 500cc category just to piss off Hawk_UK :)

MaX.

What!?!?!  What?!?! :o :o :o  :'(  ;D

LOL.... Please don't make me laugh Max.... I'm in the middle of a bad cold and I'm coughing my guts up right now. Haha.

Hawk.