• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:16:43 PM

IRRC Hengelo (De Varsselring) V0.96

Started by JJS209, June 03, 2015, 09:05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJS209

June 03, 2015, 09:05:08 PM Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 03:08:05 PM by JJS209
Hello riders,

Hengelo is an IRRC Track and i love road races, more than anything else. Thats why this track in the netherlands is my first test in trackmodding and -editing.

GP Bikes Germany Forum » GP Bikes Germany » GP-Bikes.de Tracks » IRRC Hengelo (De Varsselring)

cheers
jan

Napalm Nick

Niiice JJ!

Good luck with learning that track mod stuff - I also love the road races but they scare me too much>
I cannot wait to try it!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

JJS209

June 03, 2015, 09:17:16 PM #2 Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 09:24:53 PM by JJS209
dowload it and lets make some laps now ;) server is online.

€: maybe ill update later with a raceable *.rdf file. lets wait and see  ???

Napalm Nick

Damn saw this too late but next time JJ!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Docfumi

I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Klax75

Good job nice track keep up the good work! :D

LOOPATELI

matty0l215

Great work mate!

Good to see more road racing tracks  ;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

JJS209

Hengelo_V0.9 Download (more terrain and objects, but a problem now with the first straight and some other grafical issues)

matty0l215

This is a really nice track!! ;D

Couple of things that i've found, on the first straight (leading up to the 6th corner when spawning to track from pit) it's very bumpy. Otherwise very smooth track

And the lack of distance marks makes it hard to find a good breaking point and know where to put the bike.

JJS209

ill do the track from zero again, starting with the GPS coordinates.
with the expierence i got until now from coming so far with Hengelo, there are too many thinks that i would now do in another and more exact way.
just for your information.

matty0l215

Quote from: JJS209 on June 05, 2015, 05:54:29 PM
ill do the track from zero again, starting with the GPS coordinates.

Why?? its a really nice track (apart from the bumpy bit :P ) or would you find it easier to start again?

GhostdogNL

JJ nice man thanx for the Hengelo street track ..track is close from where i life so ..lets see if i reconise it

GhostdogNL

JJ just did a testrun and i have to say it looks good ..only one prob ..there are no hills on the real track ..its al flat  ;D

JJS209

I know man, thats why i started again with the track. Now it will be flat :)