• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 11:46:26 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

IRRC Hengelo (De Varsselring) V0.96

Started by JJS209, June 03, 2015, 09:05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJS209

Hawk

JJS209

BOBR6 84

Great track mate nice one!  8) maybe you the guy to complete the Ulster gp????  ;) ;D 8) 8)

Napalm Nick

And the Northwest 200   :)

Come on JJ!   ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

RiccoChicco

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on June 07, 2015, 09:46:01 PM
Great track mate nice one!  8) maybe you the guy to complete the Ulster gp????  ;) ;D 8) 8)

If anyone has the 3D scene, I would be happy to redo it once Termas de Rio Hondo is finished  :)

matty0l215

Quote from: RiccoChicco on June 07, 2015, 10:58:35 PM

If anyone has the 3D scene, I would be happy to redo it once Termas de Rio Hondo is finished  :)

Don't often hear good news on a monday morning ;) ;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

BOBR6 84

That's mega Ricco!  8) hope somebody can help you with that.. Argentina sound cool too! Good stuff  ;)

Hawk

Quote from: RiccoChicco on June 07, 2015, 10:58:35 PM

I was hoping there would be a version of the source files in the 3D Max Track database, but unfortunately there isn't. Sorry Ricco.  ;)

Hawk.

RiccoChicco

Yep I already checked  ;D

I have the original rFactor track, but its 3D - gmt files - is encrypted (first time I get it) and all methods to decrypt it failed  :(

GhostdogNL

June 08, 2015, 12:42:25 PM #26 Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 12:44:07 PM by GhostdogNL
if you want jan i can go next weekend to take pictures of the road and suroundings ? or capture it on film .. its a 45 min drive for me from where i live

JJS209

JJS209

Quote from: GhostdogNL on June 08, 2015, 12:42:25 PM
if you want jan i can go next weekend to take pictures of the road and suroundings ? or capture it on film .. its a 45 min drive for me from where i live
that is really a nice offer from you mate!
i am not that good at creating objects until now,
but i think it would be very helpful to have pictures from all four viewdirections of especially the "strange" building at the start with the tower in it and
the pitbuilding or what it is in real.
if its no trouble to you ghostdog taking pictures would be great. but then i am in a situation of "obligation to provide"  ???

GhostdogNL

no prob at all .. i will look if its posibole to go this weekend ..otherwise it wil be ..in the next week .. but i i play this sim now for more than a year sow ..its also for my own bennefits if i go up there and help out