• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:17:15 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Greetings

Started by AUSSIEDIRT, June 10, 2015, 03:53:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AUSSIEDIRT

Greetings all ,

New To forums after buying the game over the weekend with the idea of trying to bring speedway to WRS.

while im new to the formatting involved with WRS im not new when it comes to Moding after working on numerous mods for rfactor and rfactor2.

i look forward to the challenge that will be getting my head around the new file set out and such

Cheers

Aussi

Napalm Nick

Welcome Aussie!

Speedway uses a bike so you are OK by me  ;) haha

Unless you mean those little buggies - aerodynamic wings on wheels?

Seriously, good luck in your WRS bike venture adventure!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

AUSSIEDIRT

Track deformation is something ive always wanted in a speedway game, but no one has reaally ever done anything so its exciting to see , depending how it all goes id like to move stuff over to mx down the road , see how the development goes maby try bring across speedway bikes

Hawk

Welcome aboard Aussiedirt!  ;) 8)

If you can bring Speedway bikes to life that would be absolutely BRILLIANT!!  ;D

Love Speedway a lot more than MotoX.... Good luck with that project.  8)

Very interesting..... Keep us all informed of your progress mate!  ;D

Hawk.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 10, 2015, 08:32:03 AM
Welcome Aussie!

Speedway uses a bike so you are OK by me  ;) haha

Unless you mean those little buggies - aerodynamic wings on wheels?

Seriously, good luck in your WRS bike venture adventure!

http://www.speedwayaustralia.net.au/
No bikes.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Hawk

Lol..... the irony of different cultures!  ;D

Maybe a good idea for your next project though Piboso?

A simulation of Speedway(British version. Lol) and grass track racing would be brilliant!  ;D

Though maybe it would be possible, when developed further, for MXBikes to be modded for Speedway and grass track racing too?

Sorry for the misunderstanding Aussie!  ;) 8)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

LOL!! Nice one Nick!  ;D ;D

Hawk.

AUSSIEDIRT

June 10, 2015, 11:31:21 AM #8 Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 11:33:35 AM by AUSSIEDIRT
Hey Hawlk ,

Wipped this up just for u

Bikes actually fall into the same catergory as in australia they comonly run on the same tracks as cars and yesi share the passion for cars and bikes id love to see sider cars even one day .

im still trying to find my way with the programing on wrs so before heading to mx bikes that and bikes arnt huge in my book so it would require alot of pull , if it had of been mx bikes instead of gp bikes as far as free bonus licence that came with wrs i probably would do bikes along side of cars but yea.

aussi

Hawk

Yeah! That's what I had in mind!  ;D 8)

Nice one Aussie.... ;D

Hawk.
PS: Side cars for dirt track and road racing would be fantastic to have.  ;)

WALKEN

Help me, help you!

Alby46

Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)