• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:21:57 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

WIP and request help for reproduce a color

Started by Blackheart, June 11, 2015, 01:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

Hi guys  ;D

Here it is full of skilled people to photoshop, im going crazy to create the base color of this bike:

You could help try to get a result as close as possible?

My problem is recreating this strange "green dark sea", for the metallic effect i have already thought about how to create it, but without the base is pretty useless  :'(

Napalm Nick

Try
Colour: #4e8f93
Add:
Grain Texture Intensity 16, Contrast 45 regular

You will need to adjust Intensity and Contrast dependant upon your scale to give it metallic effect.

See what you think m8  ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

I tried, the problem is always the color does not match  >:(

Napalm Nick

doesn't look like you have the grain metallic in that?

Hmmm I try something else too hang on
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Have you tried colour-picking the colour you want from the actual photo itself? Just be mindful that from a real photo the colour you want will vary greatly depending on were you position your colour-picker, so you may want to try this several times from different locations to get the correct shade you want. This should give you your base green type colour your looking for.

Hawk.

Blackheart

I tried several times, but the result is always too light blue  ???

I want to throw the laptop out the window  ;D

Napalm Nick

Tricky innit

my best go so far maybe not blue enough

Blackheart

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 11, 2015, 03:03:01 PM
Tricky innit

my best go so far maybe not blue enough

In effect it is difficult to get the color is too light

Napalm Nick

A  few more hours tweaking and you be there Im sure

Blackheart

Napalm Nick

Its do-able if you don't crack it I will have another go before Sunday if you want me too but now I must grab some practice  :)

Hawk

Have you tried using exposure to tone down the lightness? Might give you the shade you want? Worth a try.  ;)

Hawk.

Blackheart

Quote from: Hawk UK on June 11, 2015, 04:37:52 PM
Have you tried usino exposure to tone down the lightness? Might give you the shade you want? Worth a try.  ;)

Hawk.

Yep  :'( Nick in his second image was close (I speak only the basic color) i not yet arrived at a decent result  :-[

PeterV

JamoZ

June 11, 2015, 06:11:26 PM #14 Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 06:15:08 PM by JamoZ

Green is 3c8d8e
Yellow is f0ec4d

These are the excact colors of the original picture.
The green looks spot on, the yellow could be a bit brighter imo, so you`ll have to choose something that suits your taste.