• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 01:45:27 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club | Fun Race Results

Started by Meyer#12, June 06, 2015, 08:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meyer#12

I will be in if i can make it! :D had big succes today so i want to see if i can repeat it :)

Was a huge shame with 8 starters, only 4 got to race and only 3 finished :/ but great fun racing once again!

Next time i hope to see few more racers! :D
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Yes well done Meyer you had a good race there  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

I had problems with the new controller, i had set for error 2 keys reversed (walk-forward and walk back) for what I looked like drunk  :-X

Napalm Nick

hahahaha that explains a lot Blackie lol. ;)

Also I hope you find your Grid markers  ???
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

Napalm Nick

GPBOC2 will be up for  practice later today

Could do with a few more entries on the Poll ideally  ;)

Super Taranta !

SuperTaranta #83

Napalm Nick

3 Hours to go for the Race tonight!

all are welcome, hope to see you all there  :D

Blackheart

Thanks for reminding me I was in the loop with the livery  ;D ;D ;D

Meyer#12

I might not be able to make it :( i really hope i can!
Meyer#12

matty0l215

Quote from: Meyer#12 on June 11, 2015, 04:17:25 PM
I might not be able to make it :( i really hope i can!

Noo!!!

who will win now?!? :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

BOBR6 84

same... feeling sunburnt and drunk anyway so il just get myself horizontal for a while an chill out.. have fun fellas  ;)

Napalm Nick

Its all up and running boys feckin server was trying to kill me had to hit it a bit.

Blackheart

June 11, 2015, 08:18:03 PM #13 Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 08:20:01 PM by Blackheart
if it had not appeared Meyer in the start, I would have enjoyed, I have fallen only once, it was a bit 'boring, always alone, only a small battle with Matty  ;D

Hawk

June 11, 2015, 08:20:30 PM #14 Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 08:24:49 PM by Hawk UK
I had a great race tonight... First time I have not crashed during a race EVER and ended up in second place, best ever position!!! WOOoo HOOOO!!! ;D ;D

I went for a gamble and radically altered my bump rebound settings and I can now take the Hairpin at Mallory without any wobbles at all. What luck was that finding that set-up!! It didn't make sense but it worked a treat! Hehe :D

Congrats to Nuoviac on the win... Well done mate! ;D 8)

Thanks to Nick for being a great host as always. Thanks mate!  ;)

I had great fun tonight.... See you all at the next race.  ;D

Hawk.
PS: Maybe this is half the problem with the bikes, in that setting up a bike as you would in real life just doesn't seem to work with a lot of bikes.... set it up opposite to what you normally would and it works like a dream?? How can that be? Anyone?  :-\