• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:36:44 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Free Roam Camera controls | IGNORE ME PiB I am a chimpanzee

Started by Napalm Nick, June 06, 2015, 02:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

A nicety (for all PiBoSo games) would be - to be able to pan the free roam camera around with the mouse instead of keys if possible please.

And slow / fast movement control - say press CTRL and WSAD for slower tracking movement

Nice!  8) Thank you for your consideration and I hope you are having a lovely holiday Mr P.  :-* I cant think of any more ways to suck up....
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Steven

Maybe I understand something wrong but if pan is turn you can press comma (on numpad) to activate mouse-look and with + and - you can increase and decrease movement speed.
(And the little questionmark in the bottom left shows all the commands.)

Napalm Nick

Thank you Steven,
maybe I have overlooked this! I knew about the ?mark but maybe I didn't study it well enough. I will look at next opportunity. Ta!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Indeed you are right so I feel a right chimp now.

to activate Mouse look use the NUMPAD . (period/full stop) then you can pan with the mouse

to change the speed of tracking movement use NUMPAD +/-

Oh well maybe it helped someone else to  :-[

Vini

I don't see why we can't yet control the replay camera with a gamepad.

PiBoSo

Quote from: vin97 on June 19, 2015, 06:23:21 PM

It IS possible.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Steven

Quote from: vin97 on June 19, 2015, 06:23:21 PM

Just have a look at "Input 3" in the settings.

CapeDoctor

on the subject of free roam camera, what i think would be really cool is if we could adjust the external chase view (ingame view, not replay) in a similar fashion to the replay options. for example, it would be nice to be able to have a slightly closer 'over-the-shoulder' view than the current chase view. (yes, purists, i know the chase view isn't proper sim stuff, but while i'm still trying to get the hang of the sim, it's a big help to be able to see what my bike is doing)  :P
so yes, a suggestion to be able to adjust this view, from me - this would be very welcome
thanks for your attention, PiBoSo :D