• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

GPBikes Owners Club | Category RACE | EVENT 4 | STOCKings | Info | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, June 19, 2015, 11:02:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJS209

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 21, 2015, 08:16:54 AM
It makes a nonsense to have such differences in one class  :( And although this is for fun maybe a handicap system is needed?
i think you should try out these suspension and geom. setup things  ;D
imo u cant compare bikes with stock setups and furthermore i think it also depends on personal riding style and if you like the "character" of the bike u use.

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Yes JJ I agree but there's no denying the RSV4 is easiest to ride as everyone says it. Also we see the best riders choose it too (very dishonourable  >:( lol).
When I see my role as providing fun for everyone of all standards, what fun is there knowing the race results before it begins?

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

JJS209

its different from race to race, so there are no "known" results now nick ;)
the r1 for example is, when i remember it right, very good an stable on the brake and makes a good cornerspeed but has a disadvantage in power.

Alby46

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 21, 2015, 09:13:19 AM
Yes JJ I agree but there's no denying the RSV4 is easiest to ride as everyone says it. Also we see the best riders choose it too (very dishonourable  >:( lol).
When I see my role as providing fun for everyone of all standards, what fun is there knowing the race results before it begins?
you can't say who will win before the race ends... ;)
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Napalm Nick

Maybe not but I can say who wont be winning again hahahahaha  :'(

Napalm Nick

Napalm Nick

Please remember there will be a Warm up lap and Limited Tyres starts from the last server reset prior to Official practice start time (usually 30 minutes before).

Hawk

Is it currently raining heavy at real life Aragon Circuit Nick? Just been online to have a practice and it's like a monsoooooonnn!! Lol  ;D

Is there a possibility for a wet race tonight? I hope so!  That'll level the playing field! Hehe! ;D ;D

Hawk.
PS: Are you not still giving the Dynamic Track Surface Circuits a go on the good tracks for the events? Or did Mallory prove that the NDS on good track surfaces were still needed?  :)

Napalm Nick

Unfortunately it is raining heavily there yes but I think it will dry up very soon and the evening forecast is hot hot hot! but you never know.  :o

There will be another DYNAMIC test during this week (watch the Quick Canvass thread  :D) but at the moment only for non-leaderboard events (Fun events). Post B7 if netcode allows DS more then away we go!

JJS209

20.30CET     RACE  (16 LAPS + 1 WARMUP LAP) 

counter says 1 hour 20 min ???

matty0l215

Quote from: JJS209 on June 21, 2015, 05:37:58 PM

Nick resets it manually
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

Quote from: JJS209 on June 21, 2015, 05:37:58 PM

The counter is the time to the Official Practice start not the race start.

Patrick