• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:12:03 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Club Random announcements

Started by Napalm Nick, June 16, 2015, 02:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

h106frp

November 26, 2015, 11:58:22 AM #285 Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 12:00:48 PM by h106frp
Initially the 990 was shaking like crazy everywhere, softened the suspension up completely and it was OK then, also ran 'wet' mapping. Very similar feel to some of the bumpier short tracks and not so prone to shaking you off. I suppose this sort of makes the bike a bit more 'road race' than GP. Probably need a TT style road race bike model for this track. Only problematic bits i am left with are tight inclined slow turns but i guess that needs beta8  ;)

BOBR6 84

Quote from: h106frp on November 26, 2015, 10:45:12 AM
Hot lap recording does not seem to be working.

This needs to be fixed somehow.. like to have a go at laptimes but its pot luck if it works or not. Just as frustrating as the core.exe crashes for me personally.

Desteban

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on November 26, 2015, 01:29:43 PM
.. like to have a go at laptimes but its pot luck if it works or not. Just as frustrating as the core.exe crashes for me personally.

+1

Had a very nice Lap in Spa with the RSW and it wasn't recorded because the server randomly decided to stop recording laptimes.

Obvious that an immediate rage quite followed, accompanied by some manly tears.

Napalm Nick

Lol. Just write your time here - we can do the 'trust thing'.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

giorjoe

nap... open one race with 125 or murusama, only for funny...only for live new experience :P

Vini

Going back to the normal GP1000 bikes really feels wrong after playing with the modded Murasama.
Even more so on the Nordschleife :D

Napalm Nick

Quote from: giorjoe on November 26, 2015, 08:04:52 PM
nap... open one race with 125 or murusama, only for funny...only for live new experience :P

I don't understand  ??? sorry  :-[
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

giorjoe

Quote from: Napalm Nick on November 26, 2015, 09:02:38 PM

I don't understand  ??? sorry  :-[

organize one event friend more riders wait you

matty0l215

Good idea

A 990 race would be nice, a one off event at Spa maybe??
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

November 26, 2015, 09:41:44 PM #294 Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 09:43:18 PM by Napalm Nick
Yeh sure we can do that.

Mura Cup race at Spa Sunday evening? or you mean tonight?

matty0l215

Quote from: Napalm Nick on November 26, 2015, 09:41:44 PM
Yeh sure we can do that.

Mura Cup race at Spa Sunday evening? or you mean tonight?

I dunno, Giorjoe suggested it :P ;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

giorjoe

i never try spa, and never try onboard :'(  is possible organize catalunua sw beta1 with 990 20 laps?

Napalm Nick

NEW HOTLAP CHALLENGE on GPBOC1 - SHANGHAI

Vini

interesting track

hate the curbs, though

Napalm Nick

I thought exactly the same - the curbs are F1 style so need avoiding. Bumpy track too.