• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:15:00 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Club Random announcements

Started by Napalm Nick, June 16, 2015, 02:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

No no wait until it is perfect no rush.  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Vini

June 22, 2015, 05:14:59 PM #16 Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 06:06:51 PM by vin97
It would be really nice if you could upload the unfinished version.

JJS209

ok, ill edit the racedata now.
think ive had a problem with the marshalls last time i tried to set them but im unsure about this.

Vini

JJS209

June 22, 2015, 10:08:06 PM #19 Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 10:09:43 PM by JJS209
new version for vin ;)

(dont know what makes it to a NDS track, maybe you just need to delete the *.grv file, but i dont know.)

Hawk

Quote from: JJS209 on June 22, 2015, 10:08:06 PM
new version for vin ;)

(dont know what makes it to a NDS track, maybe you just need to delete the *.grv file, but i dont know.)

An NDS Track is just a track without a generated track surface(Dynamic Surface) that's all JJ.  ;)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

OK so here I am looking for a road race for the clubs next main event and I'm not seeing anything near finished or race capable. Brequanville looks about the best (love it). The NW200 is a personal favourite but very unfinished. Also some other fun stuff there but not finished or really raceable?

Have we nothing?  ???
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

JJS209

on hengelo are the marshalls missing and the lights are not working but that should not be a problem.
what about mountain v0.91? BreuquainVille V1.0?

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 30, 2015, 07:49:44 PM
OK so here I am looking for a road race for the clubs next main event and I'm not seeing anything near finished or race capable. Brequanville looks about the best (love it). The NW200 is a personal favourite but very unfinished. Also some other fun stuff there but not finished or really raceable?

Have we nothing?  ???

What about a short race(10 - 12 laps) on the Classic Daytona Circuit?

I updated that track a while back to make it rideable, and eventually want to hold the full 50+ lap race there just like real life, but for the 50+ laps we need updated bike-tyres that can handle that distance without the tyres overheating. Also bikes with updated fuel capacity to go the distance.

For a short race, I would advise to test how many laps were possible there before overheating tyres kick in, as the high speed banking soon warms them up. Lol
Would also advise bikes of capacity 500cc or above, though the RSA 250 and Moto 2 bikes would probably be fast enough for that circuit too?  :)

Just a thought as an alternative or future event.  ;)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

I must run some more at Hengelo. I don't know what else is required - marshalls and starting lights would help hahaha  ;)

Yes Daytona will be done.

Maybe Brequenville TT is due  8)

Vini

How about the first GP Bikes race at the Nordschleife? :D

Napalm Nick

Hehe yes I would love too. Not ridden one lap on GPBIKES there yet myself let alone a year of practicing lol

yan24

I like HENGELO it is a very good circuit.

A circuit which is not too much known and which has too many bumps and really nice : LaFerteGaucher_alpha2

Napalm Nick

Yes Hengelo is great when it is race ready - JJ needs advice on what will make it race ready I think.

The other one I never heard of and can find no reference to it ???

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE