• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 01:17:21 AM

Club Random announcements

Started by Napalm Nick, June 16, 2015, 02:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Results so far attached. Don't forget if you have used all your tyres, try the other categories  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

MMA Clerk of the Course

Imola Hotlap challenge ends this evening.
I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

Napalm Nick

Ah OK mate send me the results when you lock up the track pls.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

I think I have just the primacy of laps completed! ;D ;D ;D

Napalm Nick

January 23, 2016, 06:51:08 PM #349 Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 06:52:40 PM by Napalm Nick
IMOLA HOTLAP CHALLENGE COMPLETE
Results attached. 50 different entries. 8)

despite Albertukis holding the record for a long time Loopateli has pipped him with an amazing time! Well done.

MotoGp Ducati         - Loopateli
MotoGp RC213V      - Loopateli
MotoGP YZR-M1       - Loopateli
MotoGP Aprilia         - Blackheart
GP500 RSW500       - Albertukis loko    (a real fun bike to ride round Imola too)
MotoGP RC213V-RS - VDA-Stefano Delfino
GP1000 Murasama  - Napalm Nick
GP1000 YZR-M1       - Napalm Nick
Supermoto KX450F  - Jorge Perez
GP125 (ITA)             - Napalm Nick
Supermoto MXV450M - Blackheart
Roadster FZ6          - Napalm Nick

Well done to all  :) it is a great track (thanks TUM) and hopefully post B8 we can have some nice races there.   8)   

Napalm Nick

I will be taking a break now, hopefully in my absence Beta 8 will arrive and it will be joyous. :-*
Ride on.

Blackheart

Thx Nick for this amazing event!  :-*

And thx to Loopa for not using the Aprilia  ;D

Amazing record 1.36.234 wow!!! again congratulations!  :D

Vini

very nice times

...didnt even get below 1:40

LOOPATELI

thanks guys for hosting this kind of events, it's been so funny to have limited tire sets and have to manage them. I want more like this

guigui404

They weren't event since long time no ?

Napalm Nick

No mate nothing I have been away on a secret mission  ::)

Since January ish I have had racing event plans and I already have promotion videos ready for the events but I was awaiting B8.
I still think that is the best thing to do at the moment.

However if you want to put on a race go for it! I can support your event with a server if you like no problem!

h106frp

Any chance you could put up an 'open session' for B8 NDS testing?

SPA might be good test as we know it was on-line stable with B7b, rideable, but highlighted physics issues.

Thanks

Napalm Nick

OK H will do that today  :)

ah yes Eau Rouge........a great way to test B8.

Boerenlater

Please open the server for all four bikes.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

h106frp

Cheers, probably wont get a chance to try it myself until Saturday evening though  :(

Hopefully see you 'on track'

Yes, eau rouge was pretty dreadful in B7b, and the long shallow curve after eau rouge (oscillations),  and hopefully the long downhill turns section will be better as well, and the hairpin turn near the pits..........   ;)

Thanks