• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 09:17:52 AM

Club Random announcements

Started by Napalm Nick, June 16, 2015, 02:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Trouble is I don't think we have a Sepang_NDS do we?
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

nuovaic

Well, I got a core everytime I tried to change bikes. So re-installed GP bikes and it now works (it's happened in a previous beta, but cant remember what to do),  but forgot to add my profile ???. So it's no.2 unnamed profile on the Varese A1 server..
I did change it and went back in, but it reverted to same profile for some reason

Boerenlater

Quote from: Napalm Nick on February 24, 2016, 07:06:45 PM
Trouble is I don't think we have a Sepang_NDS do we?
Spa is always nice.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

nuovaic

no sepang nds, no. Is Spa ok to ride now?

Napalm Nick

You know I didn't try it last week like I hoped to. I sure love that track in all motorsports.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

Spa is one of the best but has some core issues at a few places if you run off track

DD

I got 2 core crashes trying to get onto Imola 1.2 NDS btw with the GP15 and 2 with Brno but got on in the end???
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

h106frp

Quote from: Napalm Nick on February 24, 2016, 12:28:30 PM
You've heard of Bravo 2 Zero?

https://www.youtube.com/v/uhpQf7-5tCg&feature=youtu.be

curious... 60 degree initial lean seems to cause the rear tire to kick out, then 30 degree lean causes wobbles, cos(60) or sin(30) both resolve to exactly to 0.5 with 1 decimal place ...   spooky  ;)  ;D   

Napalm Nick

LOL H you could be onto something!

Quote from: doubledragoncc on February 24, 2016, 07:21:45 PM
Spa is one of the best but has some core issues at a few places if you run off track
DD
I got 2 core crashes trying to get onto Imola 1.2 NDS btw with the GP15 and 2 with Brno but got on in the end???

"Got on" where? Online?  We have found Spa very stable with past events. I am wondering if you get the cores under Testing mode. In Beta 7 I was super stable online but could not even ride offline due to cores. Over the top install cured it tho.

doubledragoncc

I was offline, good idea will test it online and make sure I ride of track, shouldnt be too hard lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

h106frp

SPA is one track where we can get updates (from previous experience) so if you spot a problem log it and it might get fixed  :)

doubledragoncc

OH thats sounds spiffy. I love SPA. If I ride on Spa with the GP15 it will be like a threesome for sex lol

DD

Napalm Nick

Message to the person who has just beaten my Varese time at the A1 Ring - "Unnamed Profile" names don't count. Ner ner  ;)

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on February 24, 2016, 07:39:37 PM
Message to the person who has just beaten my Varese time at the A1 Ring - "Unnamed Profile" names don't count. Ner ner  ;)

ROTFL!!!  ;D ;D

Careful... it might be PIB!  Hehe ;D

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Hehe I hope so maybe he will see the wobblefest 'wobble3zero'  :-X

But either way I'm not having it - time to go get that spot back....

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on February 24, 2016, 07:48:37 PM
Hehe I hope so maybe he will see the wobblefest 'wobble3zero'  :-X

But either way I'm not having it - time to go get that spot back....

LOL.... I may join you later..... Got to try and "Nick" that top-spot off you mate. Hehe  ;D

Hawk.