• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:42:59 AM

Club Random announcements

Started by Napalm Nick, June 16, 2015, 02:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vini

Suggestion for next race: MotoGP at Mugello.

Napalm Nick

OK we have Noss' NDS version. Come to think of it I don't ever remember riding it  :o
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Vini

Just did a few laps with some other guys online.
Most fun I've had in beta8 so far. The track suits the Duc really well and the lap times and speed trap values are actually very close to reality now.

Napalm Nick

What day is best for you Vin? I remember Sunday is not good for you?
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Vini

every day except thursday is fine.
I guess the weekend is better for most people.

Vini

April 06, 2016, 09:46:13 PM #560 Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 11:14:15 PM by vin97
nice track choice for GPBOC1, Nick  ;)

doubledragoncc

I cant get on the servers any more??? If I chose the GP15 it says I have a bike mismatch for the RC990 and my 990 is stock but I am on GP15????

WTF is going on with GPB

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

doubledragoncc

TRy with the Varese, it cores on me???

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

doubledragoncc

Nick what versions have you for RC990 AND Varese, the ones I raced online with last time dont work. I had to remove them from GPB to be able to get on with the GP15!!!! This makes no sense bro???

My 990 and 500 are bog standard in everyway.

DD

Napalm Nick

The server 990, 125 and Varese are the original come-with-the-game and still compressed in the .pkz. What you did there man?

doubledragoncc

DUDE..............I rode online with THESE bikes. GPB is being so inconsistent it sucks elephants balls. I am using the ORIGANAL ones, no edits. even stock paint and it mismatches every time. Had to remove them to get on the server as it is set to those 3 bikes. I can use GP15 as long as I removed the 500 and 990 from bikes folder.

DD

Napalm Nick

OK lets dissect those elephant balls.  ;)

Quote from: doubledragoncc on April 07, 2016, 08:10:06 AM
. Had to remove them to get on the server as it is set to those 3 bikes. I can use GP15 as long as I removed the 500 and 990 from bikes folder.

DD

If you can get on the server if you remove the Mura and varese from your bikes folder and not get a MISSING BIKE message then it is using your bikes in the PKZ which proves the ones you have in your Bikes folder are not standard (for some reason)?  Theory 1 at this moment.

doubledragoncc

Okay................

Test 20976

Removed 990 and 500 from bikes folder...........................can get on server with all 3 bikes

Made a copy of bikes.pkz and then pasted it in a backups folder and extracted the bikes. Copied 990 and 500 from backups folder(original from pkz) and pasted them in bikes folder.......................can get online with all bikes

Added paints folders with all liveries for 990 and 500.......................................can get online with all 3 bikes, BUT, only GP15 I can use my livery. If I select my livery in game for 990 and 500 it only shows BASE paints for the bike, NO custom livery of my own bike when online!!!

It is not reading paints folder at all for the stock bikes, ONLY what is in the pkz folder!!!

DD

Napalm Nick

OK try renaming the Bikes.pkz to fekinbikes.pkz for a test

doubledragoncc

Fec You lol

OK, so, why is it that the server is not reading from the bike folder for paints??? This is not a pkz error as the pkz will NOT have custom paints in it Nick!!! The server has to read from the bikes folder where each bike has its custom paints!!!

All bikes are working it is just paints now.

BUT this means your server is not looking at my bikes folders for the paint??? It is only looking in the pkz!!!

If I chose and see ingame MY custom paint, why when I am online is it showing a BASE paint, you have my custom paint on the server or did you delete something? BUT should it not make a difference if I am on my own computer online I should still see my custom paint and I DONT???

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez GPB will be the death of me lol

DD