• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:23:14 PM

Club Random announcements

Started by Napalm Nick, June 16, 2015, 02:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Scum suckers! yes I forgot that ! And Ballsack scratcher
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

BOBR6 84

doubledragoncc

Hey whats wrong with ball scratchin!!!!

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

MMA Clerk of the Course

Had to reboot GPBOC1 due to a sudden influx of cores. Grabbed the times first though
I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

MMA Clerk of the Course

Mr Kerazo!!!! 10 Dead!

I wouldnt stand for that Mr Meyer! heehhe  :-*
I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

BOBR6 84

meyer has been closer tho, did i see 1:10.1 yesterday??

Meyer#12

Haha need to get online when i have time, don't have much of it at the moment :( i will do 1.09 when i get a good lap, i tend to make mistakes on all my laps!
Meyer#12

nurb

when i downloaded the supermoto mod it would just crash right when i would click start?

matty0l215

Quote from: nurb on May 13, 2016, 10:55:40 PM
when i downloaded the supermoto mod it would just crash right when i would click start?

Which bike are you reffering to?

There are not any supermoto bikes available for this beta (there were ones previosly but they  need updating to the new beta)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

PeterV

It might be me being morning drunk but i dont see a sunday race topic for 500 Snetterton 200 race?  ???

Napalm Nick

May 14, 2016, 09:41:35 AM #685 Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 09:44:14 AM by Napalm Nick
Fraid you are right Peter I haven't done one. I did ask in the last race thread if there was any interest in the race Sunday and got no replies but I will knock something up when I can anyway. Re-run of the last one OK? Maybe longer?

Or would you like to host one?? That would be cool too?

EDIT: I see H's bike has made the BikeMod maybe we could test that???
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 14, 2016, 09:41:35 AM

EDIT: I see H's bike has made the BikeMod maybe we could test that???

That would be good Nick!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Yes indeed, I haven't tried any version of it yet just too busy!

H - what track would you like it tested on??

PeterV

May 14, 2016, 09:54:22 AM #689 Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 09:55:55 AM by PeterV
Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 14, 2016, 09:41:35 AM
Fraid you are right Peter I haven't done one. I did ask in the last race thread if there was any interest in the race Sunday and got no replies but I will knock something up when I can anyway. Re-run of the last one OK? Maybe longer?

Or would you like to host one?? That would be cool too?
Thats oke Nick i just assumed there would be a Sunday race seeing all those lap times posted.
But a weeks rest is fine as well, go spoil the Clerk of the course ;)
But if you want too do one im fine with it, and we could do H  his 916 bike.

If youre busy i can host one m8, no worries just say the word.