• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 12:11:07 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Club Random announcements

Started by Napalm Nick, June 16, 2015, 02:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 14, 2016, 09:53:26 AM
Yes indeed, I haven't tried any version of it yet just too busy!

Snap.... PHEW! Lol....  Me too much busy too.... Not had much time for GPB at all the last few days....

Peter, Nick, whoever hosts the race with H's bike on Sunday would be great! Your both fantastic hosts! ;) 8)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Quote from: PeterV on May 14, 2016, 09:54:22 AM

If youre busy i can host one m8, no worries just say the word.

Word

lol.  ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

h106frp

How about Donnington short circuit - i have a lot of laps here and its free of track edge join issues so its pretty stable.

PeterV

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 14, 2016, 10:04:11 AM

Word

lol.  ;D
Word.....

Ill host H his 916 on Donington short, post will follow.

Napalm Nick

I may love you-  thanks PeterVee  8) :)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Boerenlater

Quote from: PeterV on May 14, 2016, 10:27:50 AM
Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 14, 2016, 10:04:11 AM

Word

lol.  ;D
Word.....

Ill host H his 916 on Donington short, post will follow.
Nice :)
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Meyer#12

Quote from: MMA Clerk of the Course on May 13, 2016, 05:26:51 PM
Mr Kerazo!!!! 10 Dead!

I wouldnt stand for that Mr Meyer! heehhe  :-*

WOOHOO!! I DID IT! :D 1.09.9 with Varese (TOOK A LOT OF TIME TO GET THE RIGHT LAP IN) and 1.09,3 with the MuZ :D
only bike i need to go 1.09 with is the MZ, but i have been damn close at last race with the 1.10,1 in QP :D

Thanks for pushing me MMA and Kerazo ;)
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Until she posts the results it didn't happen...

Oh wait the Master server has crashed ...... :(

;)

Meyer#12

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 15, 2016, 09:43:30 AM
Until she posts the results it didn't happen...

Oh wait the Master server has crashed ...... :(

;)

Hahahaha, doesn't matter, i know it did it :D at least my 1.10,1 with MZ is official, it is at the race thread from wednesday ;)
Meyer#12

MMA Clerk of the Course

Latest Results

Well done Mr Meyer  :-*
I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

Meyer#12

Quote from: MMA Clerk of the Course on May 15, 2016, 03:02:58 PM
Latest Results

Well done Mr Meyer  :-*

Thanks MMA!  :-* you helped pushing me to the time with telling me i shouldn't accept Kerazo being faster  ;D
Meyer#12

Meyer#12

I am a bit curious to hear about this challenge, results, when does it end? Lol :D

And any events planned the coming weekend?
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

I has ended mate Sunday night.

You win and your prize is to choose the next event for Sunday  ;) Bike and Track ?

Meyer#12

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 16, 2016, 08:50:12 PM
I has ended mate Sunday night.

You win and your prize is to choose the next event for Sunday  ;) Bike and Track ?

wasn't there a prize for each bike? :D

Hmm, this is interesting, let me think a little so we can get some fun :P i will find something that is a challenge for everyone ;)
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Haha yessss well remembered, the club tried to save a few £££ by forgetting that. You get all 3 prizes mate stack 'em high and count 'em  ;)