• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 11:22:04 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club | GP800 NDS CHAMPIONSHIP | Info & Sign-up | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, July 14, 2015, 01:06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

malve

GP Bikes Germany - www.gp-bikes.de

Vini

Quote from: Napalm Nick on July 19, 2015, 09:00:09 AM
I agree. This bike is made for this track.
No.
The GP10 is not suitable for slow speed hairpins (especially not when they are also banked) because the front wheel is still not fixed.

Plus, IMO, A1 ring is one of the most boring tracks ever.
But of course we only have a finite amount of tracks, so it's ok.

BTW, my number is 8.

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Vini

btw, how about a suzuka race?

...jerez and mugello would also be nice (because they are among the more ridable tracks) but i understand that they may have been slighty overused in the past :D

Napalm Nick

The unplanned races are partly planned - Misano_NDS and NC- Suzuka_NDS  are on the short-list  :D But we may be at B7 before it gets that far and then it depends if any current bikes/tracks can be used anymore.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Vini

ah, then lets hope b7 takes a while because suzuka is one of the most interesting (and also ridable) tracks and i dont think there have been many motogp bike races there.

yan24

I tried to run(drive) to Valencia and it is impossible to make a tour without falling. There is many circuit which is more pleasant, because that is going to be a real slaughter.

Napalm Nick

To be honest I agree it is crap for this bike hahahahaha.

I would like to change it to Suzuka or Misano I will create a poll and ask all members who have signed up to vote

Vini

oh yeahhhh :D

scrap that wildcard thing, nick.
i wasnt in a good mood yesterday :D

sometimes the gp10 can be a bitch.....
https://www.youtube.com/v/PmQGtWZOAvQ

Napalm Nick

Kerazo

Napalm Nick

Quote from: kerazxo on July 20, 2015, 02:06:21 PM
is it still possible to join?

Yes sure and if you would like to go a bit slower to keep the rest of us happy that's fine too ;)

guigui404