• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 06:18:02 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club | GP800 NDS CHAMPIONSHIP | Race 1 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, July 14, 2015, 03:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick

Quote from: Napalm Nick on July 20, 2015, 03:04:46 PM
Well here you are, I hope it brings a smile or a laugh.

720p looks best
https://www.youtube.com/v/MmJTGMLkCVM&feature=youtu.be

Didn't happen very much the same thing to you in Aragon?

Patrick

Quote from: Blackheart on July 20, 2015, 11:55:25 AM
However!  ;D

Here are the highlights of the first race of the season, have fun!  :P

It is advisable to watch it in 720p 60fps

P.S. The white Stoner (27) skin its FinPower  ;)

Hooray! Cause of the soundtrack and the German mafia called "GEMA" I can't watch it... >:(

Napalm Nick

July 20, 2015, 06:17:46 PM #62 Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 06:21:36 PM by Napalm Nick
Quote from: Patrick on July 20, 2015, 05:41:24 PM
Quote from: Napalm Nick on July 20, 2015, 03:04:46 PM
Well here you are, I hope it brings a smile or a laugh.
Video

Didn't happen very much the same thing to you in Aragon?

Yes mate, yes it did I had been trying to forget hehehe I am cursed.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

finpower

I think it is time that we track are now driving.
Imola or Suzuka.
2 days in the next race.
you also need time for setup and find the path train
Greeting fin
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Napalm Nick

Will make a decision between Misano and Suzuka first thing tomorrow (Tuesday) morning iaw results here http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=2498.0. Now I am offline until then.

"Don't be a goat, use your vote"

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

Quote from: Patrick on July 20, 2015, 05:43:02 PM
Quote from: Blackheart on July 20, 2015, 11:55:25 AM
However!  ;D

Here are the highlights of the first race of the season, have fun!  :P

It is advisable to watch it in 720p 60fps

P.S. The white Stoner (27) skin its FinPower  ;)

Hooray! Cause of the soundtrack and the German mafia called "GEMA" I can't watch it... >:(

I know only in Germany is blocked, now I invent something  ;D

Blackheart

So, here's the download of my video for German users, the quality is slightly lower, I apologize, for the next races I will be more careful with soundtracks  :-[

Download: VIDEO LINK

CapeDoctor

hi guys
guess i'm still finding out more about the do's and dont's of this sim. after downloading the race replay yesterday, my game was crashing every time i tried to watch it. then i found that i now keep getting a data mismatch when trying to have any practice session with this profile.
changing to another profile sorted it, but does anyone know what the cause might be?
i have the latest club skin pack installed, so don't know what it could be....
sorry this isn't the ideal place to ask such stuff, but i thought seeing as it started with the race replay, lol.....  :P

Napalm Nick

That's odd CapeofDoom,
If it all works fine with a different profile (including the replay??) then nothing is wrong except the Profile in C/Documents/Piboso/Profiles.

If the problem started with the replay file where did you unpack and put it?

CapeDoctor

i unpacked it straight from my download folder into the game replays folder (in my case, inside the game folder)
now the funny thing is my next profile is doing the same thing, after changing the bike and skin, nothing to do with the replay this time. first sign is a huge fps drop while in the menu screen, i'm talking average 5 fps - and when i restart the game, and try to start a race, on the screen where it says 'connecting' it suddenly gives a data mismatch error.
i thought this was only an online error?
still trying things out, to see if i can see what's what...
meanwhile, back at the A1 Ring, i parked the 250 Aprilia in the back of the garage, and ventured out with the Ducati again, and my times are steadily improving, at last - man, the concentration levels required are insane, lol  ;D

Napalm Nick

Yes which is why my consistency is poor I have to build up concentration levels.  ::)

You could try rename Bike/Tracks/Rider folder then create new ones. Move stuff into them a bit at a time - I suggest leaving the paints until you have it working with all bikes and tracks then add in the bike/rider paints until you find error.

Just a quick suggestion.