• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 08:14:24 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

RC30 would be a great addition

Started by h106frp, July 18, 2015, 10:02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagle

>JC#21

With few edits, it would looks exactly like a 89' ZXR ! :D

Napalm Nick

Holy muther of all things exciting!!

:) ;) ;D ;D :o :o 8)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

BOBR6 84

HornetMaX

That's for WRS, right ?

When you have something ready I may be interested in giving it a try, just to see if the plugins (MaxHUD, MaxTM) work fine with the unusual number of wheels :)

MaX.

Napalm Nick

On the French motonline site linked by Ricco -  pics of on-track action there have GPBikes banners on the track sides so I really hope not only for WRS, even if it would open up that nutty off road sidecar stuff. Pffffff. 
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

RiccoChicco

h106frp

Wonderfully mad, i was watching the sidecars last night - very entertaining and the passengers all deserve a bravery award, they always seem to come of worse in a spill.

Lovely model, how will you handle the dynamics without a passenger though?

Eagle

Wow! Would be awesome to drive that thing, and with a co-driver ! :D

"Lovely model, how will you handle the dynamics without a passenger though?"

You don't, that's how you do. Just kiss the barrier at 100 kmh. xD

Napalm Nick

Quote from: RiccoChicco on July 20, 2015, 07:01:40 PM
It will be avalaible for WRS  :)

Only? Because of the physics involved?

RiccoChicco

July 20, 2015, 07:29:18 PM #26 Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 07:30:52 PM by RiccoChicco
Quote from: Napalm Nick on July 20, 2015, 07:24:33 PM
Quote from: RiccoChicco on July 20, 2015, 07:01:40 PM
It will be avalaible for WRS  :)

Only? Because of the physics involved?

Because we can't add a third wheel on GPB  ;D

Unfortunately the second rider will be a non-moving 3D model.

BOBR6 84

No clue if its possible to do but.. Maybe have (with a controller) left stick to steer and right stick to shift weight L/R?

I guess its not possible in WRS?

Napalm Nick

I see, that's a shame but although I have dabbled with WRS I would spend more time in it with these ''bikes''  ;D OK, "outfits".

2016 Road Race Simulator must have these 'outfits' too. Take note please, oh man up high  8)

Great work Ricco and all modders I really wish I could do it, it strikes me as a skill that is probably best part of a persons growing-up schooling rather than being 'learnt' by an old duffer.  :( ;)

RiccoChicco

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on July 20, 2015, 07:38:02 PM
No clue if its possible to do but.. Maybe have (with a controller) left stick to steer and right stick to shift weight L/R?

I guess its not possible in WRS?

Nope  :-\

Quote from: Napalm Nick on July 20, 2015, 07:40:11 PM

Great work Ricco and all modders

The work you can see is made by Tchoum22, I'm just helping for some parts :)