• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Server command "!update whitelist"

Started by Napalm Nick, July 18, 2015, 09:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Hi,
have tried to use this command both in the server dialogue screen and in the game chat screen (logged on as admin) many times usually after adding a player to the whitelist.

Whilst the whitelist functions correctly I cannot get it to 'update' with any changes without hard-resetting the server.

Am I using the command incorrectly or does it not work?

Many thanks.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

PiBoSo

Quote from: Napalm Nick on July 18, 2015, 09:31:41 PM
Hi,
have tried to use this command both in the server dialogue screen and in the game chat screen (logged on as admin) many times usually after adding a player to the whitelist.

Whilst the whitelist functions correctly I cannot get it to 'update' with any changes without hard-resetting the server.

Am I using the command incorrectly or does it not work?

Many thanks.

Thank you for the bug report.
The update is not working.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"