• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 03:29:46 PM

MotoGP saves the world

Started by davidboda46, August 04, 2015, 10:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidboda46

Some #motogp food for thought ahead of the Indianapolis round.

http://mythoughtsabout2wheels.blogspot.se/2015/08/motogp-saves-world.html

Enjoy and feel free to comment, like to hear your thoughts on the matter.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

HornetMaX

Advice #1: never discuss any passion with your girlfriend/wife. Passion is not rational, it must be accepted. Whatever you're discussing, it being motogp, videogames or base jumping. Applies to men too, of course.

Advice #2: if your girlfriend/wife is of "intellectual" sort (higher education), then go back to point #1. Ten times.

Advice #3: I'm sure you have plenty of arguments to backfire with. What does she like ? What are her passions ?

Never understood why many people spend more time in trying to understand why something makes them/others happy instead of just enjoying whatever makes them/others happy. Bllody waste of energy if you ask me.

MaX.

P.S.
Keep the umbrella girls: the day we have female riders (soon hopefully) I'm more than happy to have them have umbrella boys sponsored by L'Oreal or whatever :)

davidboda46

Quote from: HornetMaX on August 04, 2015, 05:37:49 PM
P.S.
Keep the umbrella girls: the day we have female riders (soon hopefully) I'm more than happy to have them have umbrella boys sponsored by L'Oreal or whatever :)

Ana Carrasco had one at the Assen GP 2014. Don't know his sponsor though :)
Ana_brolly dude by David, on Flickr

Also, I think discussing MotoGP, and bike racing in general, with somebody who doesn't follow it is good, especially for me writing about it. Gives me a different perspective and makes me think in new ways that can lead to interesting approaches for new articles. 

Cheers,

David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

HornetMaX

Quote from: davidboda46 on August 04, 2015, 06:01:37 PM
Ana Carrasco had one at the Assen GP 2014. Don't know his sponsor though :)
Some pill to get flat abs, likely.

Quote from: davidboda46 on August 04, 2015, 06:01:37 PM
Also, I think discussing MotoGP, and bike racing in general, with somebody who doesn't follow it is good, especially for me writing about it. Gives me a different perspective and makes me think in new ways that can lead to interesting approaches for new articles. 

Oh yes, sure, you can discuss in general your passion with your partner. But as soon as she/he starts questioning it or asking to justify it, that's the point where usually things tend to go wrong.

MaX.

BOBR6 84

Great read!  ;D

One point.. Has anybody ever seen an unhappy grid girl?  :)

Always read your stuff david, its great.. keep it coming  8)

davidboda46

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on August 04, 2015, 08:29:54 PM
Great read!  ;D

One point.. Has anybody ever seen an unhappy grid girl?  :)

Always read your stuff david, its great.. keep it coming  8)

Thanks!

Another point... would anybody hire an unhappy grid girl? :)

WALKEN

August 04, 2015, 11:18:53 PM #6 Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 11:22:59 PM by WALKEN

I don't care if she is pissed off so long as its Barbara Amerigo!

Help me, help you!