• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:08:58 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Quite a lesson ?

Started by HornetMaX, July 26, 2015, 09:06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aernouts2

Uhhmmm not realy
You ? Rossi lover ?  :P

This dump reply's do happen on nearly any thread about this topic.

kinda stupid reply realy.

thumbs up for great reply yeah.....

HornetMaX

Funny how people remember stuff from years ago but forget stuff from weeks ago.

Stoner wasn't exactly happy when Honda denied him the chance to replace Pedrosa for 1 or 2 GPs. Chance that he openly requested: http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/217406/1/honda-explains-stoner-decision.html

That happened in April 2015.

Few weeks after he declares MotoGP is shit (end of June 2015).

Now one can try to explain that all that makes sense and go around calling others "fanboys", but ... really ...

MaX.

Blackheart

Quote from: Aernouts2 on July 31, 2015, 07:30:52 PM
Uhhmmm not realy

This dump reply's do happen on nearly any thread about this topic.

kinda stupid reply realy.

thumbs up for great reply yeah.....

I assume you're very young, to think that Stoner is the best driver ever. 

Aernouts2

August 01, 2015, 03:10:27 PM #33 Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 03:12:55 PM by Aernouts2
Quote from: HornetMaX on July 31, 2015, 07:55:36 PM
Funny how people remember stuff from years ago but forget stuff from weeks ago.

Stoner wasn't exactly happy when Honda denied him the chance to replace Pedrosa for 1 or 2 GPs. Chance that he openly requested: http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/217406/1/honda-explains-stoner-decision.html

That happened in April 2015.

Few weeks after he declares MotoGP is shit (end of June 2015).

Uhmm if you realy want to read/understand what Stoner his words were... do a complete research on the internet.

Now one can try to explain that all that makes sense and go around calling others "fanboys", but ... really ...

I dunno what the meaning of *fanboys* have to do with this but ok..... your words not mine.
BTW it was you who started this thread not me.

MaX.

HornetMaX

Quote from: Aernouts2 on August 01, 2015, 03:10:27 PM
I dunno what the meaning of *fanboys* have to do with this but ok..... your words not mine.
BTW it was you who started this thread not me.

Quote from: Aernouts2 on July 31, 2015, 07:30:52 PM

MaX.

Aernouts2

Quote from: Blackheart on July 31, 2015, 07:16:21 PM
Quote from: Aernouts2 on July 31, 2015, 06:28:11 PM
This was old news at the time ..... what was the date Casey posted this. ?

It doesnt matter what Casey says...
The stuff what people wanted to post get posted anyway...
an it seems to be on here as well  :-[ :-[

Most talented/fastest rider ever...
He has got the best money offer ever, for a motor sports guy (this did not even happen in Formula 1) for a 1 year contract.
And he just said NO  ;) not interested in your Italian/spanish way of moving forward into this MotoGP thing.
We dont read much about that..... WTF he turned 15 Million dollars down for 1 extra year..  ;)
Hehe much respect for this guy.

And to be honest MotoGP is boring after he left... only 2 guys which go for the win this year  :o booo
Not my cup of tea anymore

Troll?  :o

Aernouts2

Quote from: Aernouts2 on August 01, 2015, 06:23:54 PM
Quote from: Blackheart on July 31, 2015, 07:16:21 PM
Quote from: Aernouts2 on July 31, 2015, 06:28:11 PM
This was old news at the time ..... what was the date Casey posted this. ?

It doesnt matter what Casey says...
The stuff what people wanted to post get posted anyway...
an it seems to be on here as well  :-[ :-[

Most talented/fastest rider ever...
He has got the best money offer ever, for a motor sports guy (this did not even happen in Formula 1) for a 1 year contract.
And he just said NO  ;) not interested in your Italian/spanish way of moving forward into this MotoGP thing.
We dont read much about that..... WTF he turned 15 Million dollars down for 1 extra year..  ;)
Hehe much respect for this guy.

And to be honest MotoGP is boring after he left... only 2 guys which go for the win this year  :o booo
Not my cup of tea anymore

Troll?  :o

:(
Its not me who did start this Thread...  ;)

Blackheart

What?  :o

You've written a lot of sentences without any sense, my question was perfectly legitimate.

1: Most talented/fastest rider ever... - Assertion nonsense for any fan of motorcycling.

2: And he just said NO  ;) not interested in your Italian/spanish way of moving forward into this MotoGP thing. - But if he prayed the Honda to replace Pedrosa?

3: And to be honest MotoGP is boring after he left... - Few (I think nobody) think like you.

Aernouts2

August 01, 2015, 07:03:21 PM #38 Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 07:05:31 PM by Aernouts2
Quote from: Blackheart on August 01, 2015, 06:46:29 PM
What?  :o

First of all i am a busy guy so the fun is gone after this (for a while :)

You've written a lot of sentences without any sense, my question was perfectly legitimate.

1: Most talented/fastest rider ever... - Assertion nonsense for any fan of motorcycling. Ok i am mistaken ... name me a more talented one this century (Rossi not included)

2: And he just said NO  ;) not interested in your Italian/spanish way of moving forward into this MotoGP thing. - But if he prayed the Honda to replace Pedrosa? Nope you are wrong here.... search internet :) hehe

3: And to be honest MotoGP is boring after he left... - Few (I think nobody) think like you.
Maybe you are mistaken again MotoGP was more fun when Rossi was on the Ducati  ;)

Blackheart

August 01, 2015, 07:27:23 PM #39 Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 07:31:04 PM by Blackheart
Quote from: Aernouts2 on August 01, 2015, 07:03:21 PM
name me a more talented one this century (Rossi not included)

(Yesterday) Giacomo Agostini, Kenny Roberts, Freddie Spencer, Wayne Rainey, Kevin Schwantz, Mick Doohan

(Today) Jorge Lorenzo, Marq Marquez.

Aernouts2

August 05, 2015, 03:47:52 PM #40 Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 06:46:04 PM by Aernouts2
Ok

Different *era* for sure.
More talented, euhmm nope ;)

It would be nice (i/we know its not gonna happen) to see Stoner.. and the rest of *these days MotoGP racers* on a 2 stroke 500 cc (Stoner even wanted a 750 2 stroke)
Or let them race on a 1000 cc 4 stroke with no electronics.

I loved to see that  ;D

Whats going on ATM with all this *DATA* (read GPS) its not fun.
The Yamaha looks like its on a rail.

Yamaha did offer a lot for it but finally its there  (SBK, etc)
But finalyy its there  :-\......