• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:31:18 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Xbox one controller triggers problem

Started by ptrshpt, July 19, 2015, 03:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ptrshpt

July 19, 2015, 03:02:29 PM Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 12:42:09 PM by ptrshpt
-

HornetMaX

Quote from: ptrshpt on July 19, 2015, 03:02:29 PM
I've just bought an xbox one controller and i have a problem. The axes for the triggers reaches the limit before the mechanical limit. The left trigger continues to move 1-2 mm and the right trigger 3-4 mm (almost half distance).

Is this a known problem?
Is there a solution?
I had no issue with the triggers but had the same problem on the sticks. Sold the pad and bought a Thrustmaster GPX (whichever version you like).
Actually I bought the GPX before selling the XB One: for a short while I had 3 joypads sitting on my desk :)

MaX.

JamoZ

Quote from: ptrshpt on July 19, 2015, 03:02:29 PM
I've just bought an xbox one controller and i have a problem. The axes for the triggers reaches the limit before the mechanical limit. The left trigger continues to move 1-2 mm and the right trigger 3-4 mm (almost half distance).

Is this a known problem?
Is there a solution?

Yes, i`ve encountered the exact same problem. It prevented me from having any control over the triggers in GP bikes, which caused me to highside and flip the bike all over the place.
Ended up selling the X1 controller, and now looking for a trusty 360 pad or the GPX max is talking about...

h106frp

Is it a genuine MS pad? lots of copies about and the quality is 'variable'. Cant go wrong with the GPX designed to give better control for racing games.

If you want to persevere you need to try something like this to limit the travel but you might find the pad is still marginal for GPB which is very sensitive to poor joystick outputs;

Mace-x

God, hate you!

Bought an xbox one controller about a week ago, love it! but then i read here about the trigger issue and bam, mineĀ“s like that too, in mx bikes is ok, i always go full throttle  ;D but in mx gp demo it sucks, i always end doing an endo or side swap  :'( same with wrs  >:(