• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 01:24:12 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Watch out theres a Hawk about

Started by Napalm Nick, August 07, 2015, 12:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

August 07, 2015, 12:47:57 PM #1 Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 01:02:36 PM by Hawk UK
Quote from: Napalm Nick on August 07, 2015, 12:35:19 PM
;D

Lol!!  ;D

Hi guys.... I'm finally back online after my move to a new property... BT are very slow when it comes to arranging a reconnection date.

But anyway.... It's great to be back!!  ;D ;D 8)

Hawk.
PS: I have 6 pages of forum updates notifications to get through now!  :o :o :'( :P

Edit: Was hoping Beta 7 maybe released by the time I came back, but not seen anything concerning this yet?  :-X

Napalm Nick

Ohhhhhh um best you read up on the missed posts me old Hawker.  :-X

Great to have you back in charge, we let it all go to pot while you was away.

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

BOBR6 84

Quote from: Hawk UK on August 07, 2015, 12:47:57 PM
Quote from: Napalm Nick on August 07, 2015, 12:35:19 PM
;D

Lol!!  ;D

Hi guys.... I'm finally back online after my move to a new property... BT are very slow when it comes to arranging a reconnection date.

But anyway.... It's great to be back!!  ;D ;D 8)

Hawk.
PS: I have 6 pages of forum updates notifications to get through now!  :o :o :'( :P

Edit: Was hoping Beta 7 maybe released by the time I came back, but not seen anything yet concerning this yet?  :-X

Welcome back Hawk  ;) aaand good luck lol!!  ;D :-X