• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:16:51 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

ingame stats and records system

Started by -aGy-, August 15, 2015, 06:37:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-aGy-

is there any change to make ingame stats and record system where you can compare times etc.and put filtering setup where you can see what aids different players use. i mean if you use manual lean, (im not)then your time is show record list which have apllyed manual lean. then we really can compare times with players who uses same aids.

BOBR6 84

Good idea from a competitive perspective.. so many different controllers too! onboard, 3rd person.. Assists, no assists, list goes on.. That's what i always liked about racing on the consoles - level playing field.

Hawk

Would be a good idea.

The only other thing I can think of is the server setting fixed aids to use so all riders on that server can use or not use certain aids and everyone on that server would be using same aid settings. But then riders that like to use other aid settings just will not come use that server. So your idea -aGy- is a better one for sure.  8)

Hawk.

Vini

good idea hawk.

tc and aw create more problems for me than they solve anyway.

Napalm Nick

But TC and AW are bike setup settings, not the assists I think -aGy- means like auto gears, manual lean etc but yes it would be very nice to be able to do relevant direct comparisons., which is why I suggested recently having all these assists individually selectable on the server.

As for recording them, then if PiBoSo isn't going to develop more than the limited 'rankings' on his stats website then we will have to rely on someone like Ali, but if that information is not sent out from the server nothing can be done.

Another reason it will would be nice to know what V1's mission-aims are  8)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"