• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Replay - WET Race Save bug returns again.....

Started by Hawk, June 29, 2015, 01:28:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

The Wet race save bug is back.....

The Wet race held by Nick at Silverstone last night only saved 21 mins.
This happened and was a problem in Beta 5 and I'm sure Piboso apparently fixed it for Beta 6 if I remember rightly?

Hawk.

Alby46

Quote from: Hawk UK on June 29, 2015, 01:28:56 AM
The Wet race save bug is back.....

The Wet race held by Nick at Silverstone last night only saved 21 mins.
This happened and was a problem in Beta 5 and I'm sure Piboso apparently fixed it for Beta 6 if I remember rightly?

Hawk.
i don't think it's a bug but just a memory issue, 500 mb weren't enough i think
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Hawk

I understand what you say there Alby..... Nick also knows this, so I'm presuming he had his GPBOC server set at an appropriate replay buffer size as per usual...... Maybe Nick could confirm this?  ;)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Yep both servers set at 5Gb Replay buffer size.

The fact it works is proven by the previously uploaded (in error) replay file from a previous race - that was huge.

I'm racking my brains to remember if the Mantorp Park Wet race replay was also wrong - and I think it was  - that is why there was no post race Video created of all the Wet Race - just the dry race that night.

You remember - Ducati's and a Dancing Queen?

Seems its still bugging.

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Actually having watched that vid again there was a wet chequered flag clip but it was only a small 8 lap race.

Odd.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

June 29, 2015, 10:42:58 AM #5 Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 12:41:06 PM by Napalm Nick
Oh man no it might be OK-  when the GPBOC server was rebuilt it was given 500Mb Replay hence the max file size in that replay was 488.xxxMb.

Will change it back today damn and blast my incompetence!   >:(  :-[

Thank you for pointing it out. Sorry to all who wanted to watch the re play- did anyone else save it?

Alby46

Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Napalm Nick

I still think there is a bug here with Wet race replay saves.

The files seem to be huuuuge - a race event > 1Gb of data.

Something is not right.

Another example:
3 mins = 45Mb????