• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:32:06 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Profile Input problem.....

Started by CapeDoctor, August 27, 2015, 12:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CapeDoctor

hi all
this has happened a few times in the past, and i just have no idea why it keeps happening.
today it happened on 3 consecutive runs of the game, and it's now pissing me off to the point that i'm posting to ask about it.
my profile inputs are all set up for my gamepad, a logitech F310, and for the most part works great, except for one problem which just keeps happening over and over, and i don't know why.
i have set my rear brake to the down direction on the D-pad, which relates in the profile input as J1 Axis 2 >
the issue is that several times i load up the game, and all inputs are the unchanged, except for the rear brake, which is now defined as J1 POV 1 S.
why does this keep happening?
i don't check my profile each time i play, and don't feel that one should have to. so every now and again (as today, 3 times in a row) i start up the game, go for a warmup lap, and find (the hard way) that my back brake is no longer working.
i have to go into the profile, reassign the back brake and continue.
once in a blue moon i can handle this, but not 3 times in a row, and it does seem to be happening more frequently.
only this back brake control assignment keeps doing it, as i said - all other inputs remain unchanged as they should.
anyone experienced anything similar, or know why on earth this keeps happening?