• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Boerenlaters Dream | MONZA | CBR250R & GP500 RACES | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, September 15, 2015, 10:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Thinking Thursday night unless Sunday is better for people? BOEREN???    Need to get the sign up page sorted tonight if so - I think there are 8 people voted yes. So that's enough to draw up a sign up

Yes I tried it 3 minute laps.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Boerenlater

I'm thinking thursday too. Sunday night people want to watch the evening F1 race (from Singapore).
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Blackheart

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on September 15, 2015, 07:10:30 PM
Il give it a bash if am about  :) sunday night?? so.. anybody actually tried the cbr250 at monza ??  ;D ;D

Me... i have yet to finish the lap ...

Hawk

Quote from: Blackheart on September 15, 2015, 07:54:09 PM
Quote from: BOBR6 84 on September 15, 2015, 07:10:30 PM
Il give it a bash if am about  :) sunday night?? so.. anybody actually tried the cbr250 at monza ??  ;D ;D

Me... i have yet to finish the lap ...

LOL!  ;D

Hawk

Napalm Nick

September 15, 2015, 08:34:50 PM #19 Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 08:43:48 PM by Napalm Nick
OK the 1st post is updated as we make this a reality.

Please sign up below. I have taken the liberty of adding some names already and the event will just be two categories.

Also put links to your bike, helmet and leather skins here for Matty to pick up please. No need to make anything new if you don't have time but just link to what you will be using. I am going to use stock (BASE) bike colours for this event and leathers and elmit already in the club skinpack. Get that HERE

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Super Taranta !

SuperTaranta #83

Gzehoo

Hawk

My name already on the list, but I'll list it here anyway:

Hawk #7

I'll be using Base Paint for bikes. My Helmet and leathers are already in the club skin pack.  ;)

matty0l215

Quote from: Napalm Nick on September 15, 2015, 08:34:50 PM
I am going to use stock (BASE) bike colours for this event and leathers and elmit already in the club skinpack

Quote from: Hawk UK on September 15, 2015, 09:49:13 PM
I'll be using Base Paint for bikes. My Helmet and leathers are already in the club skin pack.  ;)

BOO!! >:( :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Hawk

Quote from: matty0l215 on September 15, 2015, 09:51:03 PM
Quote from: Napalm Nick on September 15, 2015, 08:34:50 PM
I am going to use stock (BASE) bike colours for this event and leathers and elmit already in the club skinpack

Quote from: Hawk UK on September 15, 2015, 09:49:13 PM

BOO!! >:( :P

Unless you want to do us both personal bike skins for this event Matty? Hehe  ;D  ;D

Sorry Matty, I just have not got the time to be making a personal bike skin for every bike we use(different bikes for every event)... If it was a set single bike in a champs that would be a different matter.  ;) 8)

Hawk.

finpower

I wanted to test the GPBOC 2 server.
hab datamismatch.
Nobody else problems with it?
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Napalm Nick

Yes you are not the only one.

At the moment I am not sure why this is I have to assume you have the latest CB250R and GP500's?

I am investigating.....

finpower

I have the new mega bike mod installed.
I hope that since motorcycles are included
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Napalm Nick

Let me know if you can join GPBOC 1 server, this will tell me if it is a GP500 problem (probably Varese) or CBR problem, please

Napalm Nick

September 16, 2015, 10:03:51 AM #29 Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 10:11:26 AM by Napalm Nick
Quote from: finpower on September 16, 2015, 09:40:34 AM
I have the new mega bike mod installed.
I hope that since motorcycles are included

When you say the new bike Mod do you mean Matty's new one or Klaxs last one?

Do you have the Dream Cup as a category in game?

The Dream Cup is in Matty's but not in Klaxs - that first post and title "Bike mod revived"needs amending so people don't use it anymore. Hopefully @Klax75 or @Walken can do this please.