• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 04:13:48 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Boerenlaters Dream | MONZA | CBR250R & GP500 RACES | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, September 15, 2015, 10:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on September 17, 2015, 06:40:21 PM
;D ;D

is it too late to join?

normally yes but you have been in since the beginning anyway! see 1st post rider list!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Quote from: malve on September 17, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
Possible to Race with you Guys ?? ;/

Whitelist enabled . Sorry im Late, so busy last time.

greetzs

WTF! its ten minutes to the race and now I have to re-write the Whitelists, kick everyone from the server to reboot it and get stressed again when I should be getting race ready?  This thread has been up now for two days. >:(

OK I will do it for you MaLve but give me 5 minutes ok  ::)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

malve

GP Bikes Germany - www.gp-bikes.de

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Napalm Nick on September 17, 2015, 09:20:03 AM
To ease the last minute stress, tonight's race servers are now set up.
They are whitelisted  in accordance with the sign up list.
Sign-up for this event closes strictly at 1900CET.

Don't you dare Rage Quit  ;)

yan24

September 17, 2015, 09:04:05 PM #65 Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 09:18:52 PM by yan24
Excuse I Loop, I did not want that you double me in the inhalation(pursuit) just before the arrival.

Thank you nick

bravo supertaranta

Blackheart

Engine gone into smoke :( shame was recovering well positions

Boerenlater

Sorry MaLve for ruining your 500race at the 1st corner.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Gzehoo

Napalm Nick

Great fun fellas, my race ruined in GP500 from 3rd cos I fell and got respawn death over and over and a runaway bike blah blah blah.  Same old same old.

Fortunately by giving my engine some tender loving care it didn't break on me and by not being tight with the fuel ( I know it costs a bit nowadays ) I got all the way to the end and managed 4th by sheer determination lol  ;D

Found the CBR250 race fun too - it was good race craft practice! Thanks Boeren!

Now with my organiser head on I will ask that people try to wait until everyone reaches the end of the race before popping the champagne, whooping their congratulations and spam chatting.  Tonight the leaders had drunk the booze, run off with the trophy and actually left the server before some guys had actually finished  >:( :( No fair,  :'(

Anyway next Event is Sunday courtesy of HAWK. Details coming sooooooon.....

BOBR6 84

good races 8) 500 race as soon as i crossed the line for the last lap i ran out of fuel lol  ::) no crashes tho so im happy  ;) 

crashed alot on the 250 but it was funny with the slipstream  ;D

Cheers  :)

Napalm Nick

Hawk

I had great fun tonight though I crashed too much to get anywhere... I need more practice. LOL  ;D

Congrats to Loopa and SuperTaranta for the wins, and a big thanks to Borenlater and Nick. Thanks guys!

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Napalm Nick