• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:16:13 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Hawks Hydromania Event | Moto 3 & Moto 2 vs GP250 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, September 16, 2015, 10:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

finpower

I think it's a little shabby. 8)
just because 1or 2 drivers grumble about a class, simply change I think that is wrong.
is just my view.
greeting fin
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Hawk

September 19, 2015, 09:37:29 AM #16 Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 11:14:54 AM by Hawk UK
Quote from: finpower on September 19, 2015, 07:24:11 AM
just because 1or 2 drivers grumble about a class, simply change I think that is wrong.
is just my view.
greeting fin

Hi Fin.  :)
Shabby? Well if you call recognising that I've made a wrong decision and willing to admit it and remedy the situation "Shabby", then "Shabby" it is.  ;)

I'm a big 2 stroke fan as you know Fin, and there is nothing more I'd have liked to do than to ride the 125cc 2 strokes in the first race, but there is no doubt that it is unstable and unpredictable on the front end, and these races are all about having fun and being able to enjoy the racing as well as riding my favourite bikes(2 strokes)..... But I for one would rather ride a stable bike than a bike that is unstable and unpredictable, surely you'd find that more fun too?  :)

Actually as another "Shabby" act, I have put the RGV500cc sound files into the Moto 3 bike(this will not cause any data mismatch errors) that I'm going to ride and for me it works brilliantly in sounding like a 2 stroke bike, and also the sound of the engine gear changes and RPM levels sound correct as well(unlike the original sound files). If anyone wants to do the same just give me a PM and I'll send you the details. It's a simple process and, for me personally, it makes riding the bike a pleasure.   ;D

Hawk.
PS: You can guarantee that were there are a few who voice there opinions, there are at least 10x more who feel the same but won't say anything.  ;)

Boerenlater

is just my view.
greeting fin
I never asked it to be changed tho. Eventually I will cope ;) (by going slower)

edit: I use the Loopatelli M3 sounds, I believe they are the 450supermoto sounds.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Davide74

Sorry the other day at Monza, he had work.

Davide74 #46

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Boerenlater on September 19, 2015, 10:23:49 AM
is just my view.
greeting fin
I never asked it to be changed tho. Eventually I will cope ;) (by going slower)

Nobody did - Hawk independently investigated to see if our tears of woe were justified, and agreed they were and did something about it, for the fun of everyone, even at the expense of his own. And that's why we luv him x
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

finpower

I've written this, I with my setup with no problems 8 laps without crashing drive through kann.mit 2:02 hours.
but what the heck, it was so decided, and so it should be.
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

giorjoe

If i can i'm inscribe
Giorjoe#82
Moto3 KTM Race1
250cc Race2

Hawk

Quote from: giorjoe on September 19, 2015, 12:51:11 PM
If i can i'm inscribe
Giorjoe#82
Moto3 KTM Race1
250cc Race2

Hi Giorjoe! Long time no see.....

I remember we had a great little battle with the Moto 3 bikes last time out on Silverstone; really enjoyed that!  ;D 8)

Nice to see you back on track mate!  ;D

Hawk.

Hawk

Quote from: Boerenlater on September 19, 2015, 12:40:54 PM
What about allowing both M3 and 125?

That's a good idea Borenlater, their performances are about the same..... But I think we'll stick with what we have decided now unless other riders wish to voice their opinions otherwise? Only then I will seriously consider putting the GP125's in as well.

So who would like to see the GP125's in the first race together with the Moto 3 bikes, also who wouldn't?

This is turning into a right old debate. Lol  ;D 8)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

September 19, 2015, 02:44:06 PM #25 Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 03:17:38 PM by Napalm Nick
There's nothing quite like a lively Saturday debate!

I would be happy to see the 125s included as a choice.
I would be very surprised if anyone used them though 'cos even I was 4 seconds quicker than Fins 125 time on my first M3 lap.
I would like to see the top 5 racers use them in this race so they they get a decent challenge, us nooboids have a chance of a win and we all have more fun!

Lol.

Edit: Fins latest 125 time is now faster than that M3 time I mentioned. So the second two points above are invalid.
Um...I think the top 5 racers should use the CBR250 then.

Lol.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

malve

GP Bikes Germany - www.gp-bikes.de

finpower

Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

LOOPATELI

I go with vespa for the first race!!

just kidding I haven't tried 125gp since b6 was released but as far as I can remember it was near impossible to make a decent lap without crashing, I'll give it a try this afternoon

Hawk

September 20, 2015, 08:32:40 AM #29 Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 08:36:18 AM by Hawk UK
Quote from: LOOPATELI on September 20, 2015, 08:22:31 AM
I go with vespa for the first race!!

just kidding I haven't tried 125gp since b6 was released but as far as I can remember it was near impossible to make a decent lap without crashing, I'll give it a try this afternoon

Hi Loopa.

We changed the GP125 to the Moto 3 bike for the first event several posts ago.  ;) ;D

So just to be clear: Riders will be riding the Moto 3 bikes only in the first event. The second event will be riding your choice of either the Moto 2 or GP250 bikes.

Hawk.