• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:37:57 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Matty0l215s Event | Get ONBOARD the "Lovebrush" | WINNER - KERAZO | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, October 01, 2015, 10:40:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demitsuri

Napalm Nick

Don't worry this takes a long time to master. Intense enjoyment is the reward when you start to put laps together. 3rd person is also fun but not so exhilarating. Sounds stupid but go slower! Build it up. Imagine Shaky Byrne has lent you his super bike to have a go on. You wouldn't peg it round like a maniac I'm sure  ;) stick at it mate.
SBK category is a cruel choice for first timers. Try a 600 first maybe.
BTW I am no expert but I can get some fair times and a lot of enjoyment.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Demitsuri

Thanks buddy! But i mean game errors) I make 4-5 laps, and game crashes out =(

Napalm Nick

Doh! Lol.  :-[
Yes its strange. Sometimes I am there for hours without  an error, other times lots of errors (cores).  Its a known problem with Dynamic tracks unfortunately. However I also see a lot of cores offline with this track too so I fear there is something wrong with it even more than that.
Hopefully a NDS version is on its way and we can find out.  :)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Super Taranta !

SuperTaranta #83

matty0l215

Skin pack for the event

HERE

Just past it over the current bikes, it should match up :P

This is a new thing im trying, so tell me what you all think :)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Boerenlater

Quote from: matty0l215 on October 04, 2015, 04:39:14 PM
Skin pack for the event

HERE

Just past it over the current bikes, it should match up :P

This is a new thing im trying, so tell me what you all think :)
Are you talking about the skinpack or the event?
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

matty0l215

Its a skins pack just for this event, so people can download it without the need to download all the skins, or faf about downloading each individual update.

Hawk

Count me in.... I may not get out of 1st gear lol, but I'll have a laugh. Hehe  ;D

Hawk #7

Napalm Nick

IMPORTANT RACE CONTROL MESSAGE:

NDS version of this Track is now available from HERE
Sincere THANKS! to JANAU for tireless effort to get it to us in time for tonights race

Sign-up CLOSED

PLEASE NOTE: You must have the new NDS track to participate

r1rossi

My internet is not even letting me load google. Sorry boys ... Living in the bush now doesn't help me any

matty0l215

My best race for ages, going really well after a rather poor start...

And then the good old Italian engineering stays true to form and blows up >:(

Never mind :P See you lot in the next one! ;D

LOOPATELI

sorry guys

I used hard tires for the first time in race and I crashed on every corner. Then the game core twice while watching Kerazo!
I guess he won so congrats!!!

See you in the next one!

Super Taranta !

So annoying... Same problem for last 2 races. f. engine stops working. It's not that funny without pushing hard. And when I push a little bit, boom. Anyway cockpit view was so funny. It feels like you're riding so aggresive and fast and dangerous :D Hope to see another races soon with that option. BUT NOT ENGINE PROBLEMS ! lol
SuperTaranta #83

Demitsuri

Thank you, everyone, for a great race :) I'm really ike the pov style racing!