• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 11:07:33 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Demitsuris Event | SCANDINAVIAN Autumn | WINNER YAN24 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, October 06, 2015, 10:03:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

For the race I will use the skin Martini Panigale Here

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Blackheart

Napalm Nick

I will use Skerp. PANIGALE# 0+ from the database 1199 please
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

LOOPATELI

Napalm Nick

This is turning into a big event  :o

Demi informs me it may go to 20 laps - he is testing fuel capacities and tyre endurance. Watch for a Race Control Message for confirmation.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

Tonight we did about 100 laps (me 127 lol) great battles with Taranta/teeds/Vale etc...  ;D i love this track!

teeds

matty0l215

Gonna have to say that I'm wildcarding this one. :-\

Sister's come home for the weekend and the pub is calling :P ;D

JorgeNsr

MORIWAKI MH80RF

NSR80Racing-World : https://www.facebook.com/NSR80RW/

Napalm Nick

Welcome Jorge!

Please make sure you understand the normal race start procedure and the causes of jump starts. Restarts will be kept to a minimum.

Napalm Nick

RACE CONTROL MESSAGE:

Sign-up closes at 20:00CET

RACE TONIGHT WILL BE 21 LAPS

Napalm Nick

RACE CONTROL MESSAGE:

SERVER SHUT AND BEING MADE RACE READY - WILL BE AVAILABLE IN APPX 15 minutes
Sign-up CLOSED

matty0l215