• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:19:47 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

PROBLEM!!! how to lean using ps4 controller tilt to steer function

Started by iceman46, November 05, 2015, 04:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceman46

hello,i've two ps4 controller and also a cronusmax,i'm trying to use the ds4 accelerometer to lean,but any solution fails even if  in many of the programs used for mapping the left stick to accelemoter axe X  is supported.

someone can halp me please?

doubledragoncc

Hi iceman, I build control systems and have worked with accelerometers and they are just too slow for steering movement. You need gyros or both combined to make it work properly.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

h106frp

Jester

Hi Iceman

If you have a CronusMax, have you tried the 'Forza Horizon 2 gamepack'?
This should set tilt left/right for steering on the PS4 controller.

If that fails, the CronusMax forum community are really helpful if you are struggling to get the setup you want.
Don't go to bed mad, stay up and fight

iceman46

thanks to everyone for the replies,but using x-mapper plugin with cronusmax now i'm able to  use the accelerometer of the ps4 pad, it's faster enough and works fine. i thing that this is possible even without a cronusmax but using other software like motioninjoy,x-imput or ds4 tool