• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:59:35 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GP Bikes release1 WIP

Started by PiBoSo, December 13, 2013, 08:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alby46

ale, i can teach you something... but i'm 300 km far from you so nothing to do :P
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

ALEale

Quote from: Alby46 on April 07, 2014, 06:05:11 PM
ale, i can teach you something... but i'm 300 km far from you so nothing to do :P

distance from me and PiBoSo is much more closer eheheheh :P

Alby46

Quote from: ALEale on April 07, 2014, 06:19:24 PM

distance from me and PiBoSo is much more closer eheheheh :P
yeah i know. maybe one day...  ::)
i will come to milan :)

HornetMaX

Quote from: PiBoSo on April 07, 2014, 05:45:27 PM

April is booked for MXB.
To be honest, I wanted to work on GPB beta5, but daddy needs money  :(

MXB looks very very promising, so it deserves attention right now (and some extra money won't hurt I guess).

I can't judge KRP, but you have two star products in your hands with GPB and MXB: you may as well go under the name "Mr. BikeSim" once both are out for good (v1).

So take your time with MXB, and come back to GPB when you're ready !

MaX.

Alby46

i agree with max, take your time and relax :)

C21

MXB looks very promising and a release wil much be appriciated.
If it´s released we will have two decent Motorcycle sims  ;D
Don´t hurry...take your time and get it done.
Still looking forward to the next beta  ;D
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

SA_22

April 16, 2014, 07:03:46 PM #51 Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 07:08:59 PM by SA_22
Quote from: Snappe on December 18, 2013, 05:31:41 PM

even for marques the proportions are abit off... seems really small for how wide he is, especially his legs.

his carves are thicker that his thighs.

thickness of his arms make them look too short.... well a mixture of that and his torso being too short

end of the gloves could be alil longer... seems weird so short

boots are really thick around the foot.

character art is my thing so if you need any help or want me to take a look at anything feel free to hit me up!

Guigafumi

Actually given the height, the arms appear too long since the legs are 10-15cm too short (plus the overall thickness is too much).

Warlock

yes,  boots are too thick compared to real ones

Hawk

Quote from: SA_22 on April 16, 2014, 07:03:46 PM
character art is my thing so if you need any help or want me to take a look at anything feel free to hit me up!

Any chance of creating Barry Sheene and Kenny Roberts riders from 1982? I want to include them for the 1982 Yamaha YZR 500cc GP bikes that I'm creating.

Can you do the animation too? If not then I could take the character meshes and animate them. My problem is just finding the time to do these things.

I presume if you created the files required it would just be case of replacing the default rider files with the rider you wanted and altering the bike "Rider Geom" files to accommodate the different positions required for each rider/bike?

Would be Fantastic if you could do that! ;D ;D 8)

SA_22

already have a ton of work i need to get through before i can get back on personal stuff ( which again i have a ton of projects to finish)... so unfortunately unless you want to pay me lots of ££££ no lol

maybe when i have free time in the future

would need the rig that is being used to skin the mesh too... that should be it...

Hawk

Quote from: SA_22 on April 17, 2014, 02:03:58 PM
already have a ton of work i need to get through before i can get back on personal stuff ( which again i have a ton of projects to finish)... so unfortunately unless you want to pay me lots of ££££ no lol

maybe when i have free time in the future

would need the rig that is being used to skin the mesh too... that should be it...

No probs mate..... I know what's it's like trying to find the time to do these personal projects. Lol

Maybe piboso could publish the rider rig if he reads this.... How about it Piboso? This would be a great help to us modders(Even if you are planning to change rider mesh/rig in future, we could do with something now to work with and test, that would be great!) ;D 8)

PeterV

any W.I.P. screenies of the v1.0 release?

ChrisK

they only work on mxb in april.....i have read

Alby46