• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

[Default Helmet] Rossi 2009 Sepang

Started by Blackheart, October 21, 2015, 10:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

Here's my favorite helmet, I hope you like it too  :P

Download: Valentino Rossi 2009 Sepang

Blackheart

P.S. I take a break from PS, waiting the beta 7  ;D

Vergio101

C21

# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

LOOPATELI

WoWwwwwww perrfect forza valeeee.

Who will do the skin this years VR World champion helmet ?? 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Blackheart

Thx all  ;D

Quote from: LOOPATELI on October 22, 2015, 05:17:16 PM
WoWwwwwww perrfect forza valeeee.

Who will do the skin this years VR World champion helmet ?? 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Shhhhhhhhhh  :-X  (  ;D )

Blackheart

matty0l215

Napalm Nick

Though not a fan-boy, I have huge respect for Lorenzo and his style, which makes me a fan I guess.  :)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

HornetMaX

I'm in the neutral camp on this one. If Rossi wins this year, I guess it will be harder to dispute he's the greatest ever (well, even if he gets 2nd it's still hard IMO).

Respect to Lorenzo too of course: despite his occasional moaning, he's still a very good rider and it's kind of undeniable that with less rain this year ... (OK, rain is part of the game, but ...).

All the hate for Lorenzo looks a bit misplaced to me: people tend to forget who asked for a wall in Yamaha's pits a few years ago ...
Not to speak about Rossi's declarations made today (here): how non-sense is that ?  :o Marquez helping Lorenzo ?! Asking the others to "keep clear" (as he did implicitly as reported by some italian newspaper) ? Really ?

So to me they are all here to win and they hate not to. Period. The rest is, as we said in italian, "aria fritta" (fried air, i.e. nothing).

For me, good luck to both and I hope the others (Marc, Dani and the Ducatis) will ride as Iannone did: not caring about who's who and who's winning what. The very best recipe for memorable races.

MaX.

Blackheart

There is a moderator "Lorenzo fan-boy"  to delete a funny gif... who is for curiosity?  ::)

matty0l215

Quote from: HornetMaX on October 22, 2015, 09:07:29 PM
For me, good luck to both and I hope the others (Marc, Dani and the Ducatis) will ride as Iannone did: not caring about who's who and who's winning what. The very best recipe for memorable races.

Not a f**k was given by Iannone, he saw a chance and rightly took it!  ;D

Brilliant ride by him, shame Dovi isn't still up there with him :'(

Ducati will win again (Soon i hope :P)

Quote from: Blackheart on October 22, 2015, 09:21:52 PM
There is a moderator "Lorenzo fan-boy"  to delete a funny gif... who is for curiosity?  ::)

Yeh, what happened  :o ::)

Napalm Nick

I think I know who lol. 

Hey Max how many calories in that fritta?
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"