• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Sepang and Valencia MotoGP Round up - Part1

Started by davidboda46, November 08, 2015, 04:16:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidboda46

http://mythoughtsabout2wheels.blogspot.se/2015/11/its-end-of-world-as-we-know-it-and-i.html

Covered a lot in this one. Every time I thought I was done, some more crazy shit happened in the world of MotoGP. These last two weeks have been weird to say the least. The first part includes the Sepang MotoGP race and everything that happened up until now. The second part will be written after the Valencia Race tomorrow... I mean in a few hours... maybe I should get some sleep before the race...  :P

Please let me know if you find any typos or such...

And by the way, thank you for the discussions about this topic on this forum. I got several ideas and additional information from you guys. You helped me a lot on this one.

Enjoy,

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

HornetMaX

David, can I marry you ?  ;D I would have never thought to be able to read an article on this subject and be able to agree with it 100%.

Quote: "To be completely honest, after all of this, I am having a hard time caring about who the championship winner will be in the end. No, let me rephrase that, there are no winners anymore..."

davidboda46

Thanks for the kind words guys!

Max, I am currently single but unfortunately I think you are missing some required physical attributes ;) But, if I stay single much longer I might reconsider.  ;D

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"