• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:34:26 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

[BIKE] Yamaha YZR-M1

Started by RiccoChicco, June 24, 2014, 07:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C21

October 29, 2015, 07:31:54 AM #75 Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 10:55:50 AM by C21
Thank you Ricco... ;D
Was converting the M1 for personal use in B7 but now i will be using your version. :)

Edit:
Will you update the geom.file/3D in the future?
Using Bikeed shows that the geom is not accurate.
Nevertheless i like to see the M1 ingame again  ;D Great work!
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Hawk

Thanks for the Speedy update Ricco!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

Vini

Napalm Nick

Ricco,

your M1 is probably my favourite bike to ride 'Onboard' as yet  :)

One thing I see which upsets me is that the Dash controls, and hence ECU mode and TC settings etc, do not work in 'Onboard View'.   :'(

From our long races before, I learnt to value the ability to change these in a race to compensate for tyre wear etc so it pains me that it cannot be done on the M1 (it works on the Mura).

Is it very difficult to get that working?? I hope not.  :)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

RiccoChicco

It's quite easy to do but since Manu started a full MotoGP bikeset including a new M1, mine will probably not be updated anymore  :-X

C21

Why not?
Your M1 is a 2014 bike isn´t it?
Manu is doing the 2015 version using the dash of the Murusama.
I would like to see a 2014 with full working Yamaha style dash.
Could you send me a PM how to integrate and update full working dashboards? Would be nice as i try to learn a bit more on that.

RiccoChicco

It's a 2013 model. I've no problem to update the dahsboard because it's really few minutes to do, but having different version of a bike isn't good idea in my opinion. But if people really want my bike to be updated, it will.  :)

If Manu doesn't want to make onboard view on his bikes, I'm ok to take a look for 2015 models.

Napalm Nick

Its only the bit of the dash that allows the ECU Mode changes. At the moment the dash readout has two modes - one that shows revs etc (which all works fine) and the other mode just freezes the display.
No-where on either of these two modes are the TC/EB or ECU Maps shown, so cannot be selected/changed.

All the rest work fine and graphically the onboard view is really great.

If it isn't too hard to implement it would really be awesome Ricco it seems such a shame to only be 99% perfect.  ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

C21

QuoteIt's a 2013 model. I've no problem to update the dahsboard because it's really few minutes to do, but having different version of a bike isn't good idea in my opinion. But if people really want my bike to be updated, it will.  :)

If Manu doesn't want to make onboard view on his bikes, I'm ok to take a look for 2015 models.

Please update your bike  ;D

P.S.
Could you shed some lights on doing dashboards?

r1rossi

Yes, this is my all time fav bike to use, please update :)

Do not let this baby REST