• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 09:22:06 AM

XInput.dli and beta7b

Started by JJS209, October 31, 2015, 07:54:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJS209

October 31, 2015, 07:54:13 PM Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 08:33:57 PM by JJS209
hey guys,

got a problem when trying to start the game with the XInput.dli plugin.
the game always crashes on starting up the game exe.

or does beta7b automaticly have xinput?

cheers
jan

Napalm Nick

I would help but I do not have a 7c yet  ::)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

JJS209

Napalm Nick

Heehee sorry mate couldn't resist.

Wish I could help - I use the xinput plugin because I have xbox 360 controller. It works good for me.

Maybe you don't need it or maybe your dll download was corrupt but apart from that I don't know. :(
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

JJS209

and u use the one in the plugin section from 2014?
i was using the "old" normal one in beta6c with my logitech f710 but now the game just crashes when i put it into the plugin folder.

h106frp

Seems to be the day for logitech controller issues, this link any help? I see you have the same X or D switch on the 710

http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=2782.0

Using xinput with my gpx controller and no problems

JJS209

ok, problem somehow solved.

i downloaded the plugin file again and inserted it into the plugin folder.
difference now was that the game started without crashing.
after that i reassigned and calibrated the pad three or four times and now it works normal.

Napalm Nick