• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:23:11 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

WRS VS GP Bikes

Started by Docfumi, December 14, 2013, 06:24:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Docfumi

December 14, 2013, 06:24:43 PM Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 10:01:27 AM by docfumi
I know a lot of you will think I´m crazy, but I love Road Racing and enjoy both Bikes and Cars. Bikes have
always been top of my list. What I really would like is to join the two WRS and GP Bikes. I think it would be
great fun to ride with Bikes and Cars together on  classic circuits like Le mans, Nordschleife, Spa Francorchamps,
and do I really have to say Isle of Man TT. I know these tracks must be made but I would love to have the possibility
to run on released tracks as well.

That´s my wish  :)
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

dibu

Hehe Doc no you aren't cracy, I would also like to see both at the same track. Caterham against 1000cc bike on Nordschleife - nice dream.  :)

I'm hosting GPB servers since ... (I don't remember) but I can't participate because I'm a rolling chicane with bikes. This would be my chance to participate at least at some fun races ...  8)

Docfumi

Quote from: dibu on December 14, 2013, 06:55:21 PM
Hehe Doc no you aren't cracy, I would also like to see both at the same track. Caterham against 1000cc bike on Nordschleife - nice dream.  :)

I'm hosting GPB servers since ... (I don't remember) but I can't participate because I'm a rolling chicane with bikes. This would be my chance to participate at least at some fun races ...  8)

I´m also not a as skilled on the Bikes but I can´t stop riding, I am also a big Car Racing Sim fan
so having a Car, Bike and Kart SIM with tracks that can be used for all three is Boss (Genius). I just want to see
them on the same Track at once, maybe a have on the Server one Victoria Track OPEN SESSION for all Piboso Mods.
I think it would even bring a few kart guys over to participate in online sessions too. It would for sure give all other SIMS
something to think about as well.  ;D

Hawk

Quote from: docfumi on December 14, 2013, 08:15:41 PM
Quote from: dibu on December 14, 2013, 06:55:21 PM

I´m also not a as skilled on the Bikes but I can´t stop riding, I am also a big Car Racing Sim fan
so having a Car, Bike and Kart SIM with tracks that can be used for all three is Boss (Genius). I just want to see
them on the same Track at once, maybe a have on the Server one Victoria Track OPEN SESSION for all Piboso Mods.
I think it would even bring a few kart guys over to participate in online sessions too. It would for sure give all other SIMS
something to think about as well.  ;D

Hehe!! Great idea! I think this would be great fun to have an open session on one track for all Piboso's sims(Bikes, Cars and Karts)... Let's get it done guys! ;D ;D

Arvoss

That would be epic! And probably one of the first sims with bikes and cars on 1 track! :D

Docfumi

iVolution

Quote from: Arvoss on December 30, 2013, 11:21:47 PM
That would be epic! And probably one of the first sims with bikes and cars on 1 track! :D
Only game I know that has done that is Project Gotham racing 4 i think. And maybe thos Midnight club or burnout games but i didn't play those really.

iVolution

Quote from: Hawk_UK on December 14, 2013, 08:20:45 PM
Hehe!! Great idea! I think this would be great fun to have an open session on one track for all Piboso's sims(Bikes, Cars and Karts)... Let's get it done guys! ;D ;D
If there is one community that would not instantly run over all bikers with their cars it would be this one  ;D.

Arvoss

Quote from: iVolution on January 08, 2014, 04:14:46 PM
If there is one community that would not instantly run over all bikers with their cars it would be this one  ;D.

Not really necessary to quote your post but imagine a dakar game (by PiBoSo)! I would pay a lot of $$$ to have a realistic dakar game with trucks, cars, bikes, quads,... A bit like Motorstorm on ps3 but with realistic physics ;) Maybe we can mod cars and quads when MX Bikes comes out  ::)

iVolution

Quote from: Arvoss on January 08, 2014, 06:51:32 PM

Not really necessary to quote your post but imagine a dakar game (by PiBoSo)! I would pay a lot of $$$ to have a realistic dakar game with trucks, cars, bikes, quads,... A bit like Motorstorm on ps3 but with realistic physics ;) Maybe we can mod cars and quads when MX Bikes comes out  ::)
First things first, GPbikes needs a little love first i think. I dont know if we live to see the day that Piboso single handedly creates a whole new sandbox engine to facilitate a dakar like game.

Arvoss

Quote from: iVolution on January 08, 2014, 07:04:09 PM
Quote from: Arvoss on January 08, 2014, 06:51:32 PM

First things first, GPbikes needs a little love first i think. I dont know if we live to see the day that Piboso single handedly creates a whole new sandbox engine to facilitate a dakar like game.

True, that's why I put by PiBoSo between () :p I really hope GP Bikes v1 will come out soon so PiBoSo can start advertising the game and maybe even put it on Steam. That would definitely boost the sales! :)