• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 01:48:47 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Spa Francorchamps

Started by Napalm Nick, November 21, 2015, 08:44:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

janaucarre

i didn't hear this sound,  i will have a better hearing there

h106frp

Quote from: Napalm Nick on November 29, 2015, 09:08:54 PM
and do you hear the kerb rumble noise from the start line to the 1st corner? very weird.

I have heard it as well - kerb rumble on tarmac  :D

Napalm Nick

Yep it is strange and probably interesting to find out why but it doesn't affect the track it seems so no problem Janau  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

janaucarre

i was listening very well,  and a sound came,  that's not all along the straight along the pit like that   
-  -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
is it what you heared??
i really don't from where it can come,  that's an X-Files 

Hawk

Quote from: janaucarre on November 30, 2015, 01:01:13 AM
i was listening very well,  and a sound came,  that's not all along the straight along the pit like that   
-  -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
is it what you heared??
i really don't from where it can come,  that's an X-Files

Possibly there is a surfaced defined as a kerb somewhere that it shouldn't be?

Just a thought.  :)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Agree I think it is directly related to that piece of tarmac as the sound stops just around the 1st corner on the line where the tarmac changes colour.

X-files lol haha.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"