• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 04:43:42 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Marquez is a disgrace

Started by Vini, November 08, 2015, 01:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vini

Nothing more to say.

What a wanker.

Stout Johnson

My respect for Pedrosa has grown today. I liked him before, but now I really feel he is a great sportsperson with a great deal of integrity. Marquez for me now is one of the worst person around MotoGP. I liked him before, but he was a real disgrace today.

What a pity today's race. The whole season was one for the ages, but today's "race" was a disgraceful charade.
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

JamoZ

You can see the lies and fraude in his eyes during an interview. Lost all respect for him. Dani on the otherhand gained my respect troughout this season. Probably one of the most down to earth and relaxed riders on the grid currently...

Vini

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

JamoZ

Quote from: Boerenlater on November 08, 2015, 02:36:07 PM
Them delicious tears.

Great argument, i particularly liked how you put your heart into backing it up to give the rest of us an enjoying read.

Hawk

Am I missing something guys???
I watched the race live, but to be honest I didn't see anything disgraceful in the race at all. Did something happen I didn't see??

Rossi had a great race and did a "valiant" job indeed; all that could be expected of him considering starting from the back of the grid.

Probably not a popular thing to say right now, but Lorenzo also rode a great race too considering the pressure Marquez and Dani had him under in the later stages of the race.

Must admit, my respect has also gone up for Dani. Sensible down to earth and nice guy!  8)

As I say..... Did I miss something?  :-\

Hawk.

Boerenlater

Quote from: JamoZ on November 08, 2015, 02:40:59 PM
Quote from: Boerenlater on November 08, 2015, 02:36:07 PM
Them delicious tears.

Great argument, i particularly liked how you put your heart into backing it up to give the rest of us an enjoying read.
No problem mate. Arguing against the Lorenzo and Marquez haters is not possible so I just resort to answers like that.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Blackheart

No words...

A very bad race, i hope Rossi now decides to go in superbike.

Stout Johnson

November 08, 2015, 03:04:30 PM #9 Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 03:14:36 PM by Stout Johnson
Quote from: Hawk on November 08, 2015, 02:50:01 PM
Am I missing something guys???
I watched the race live, but to be honest I didn't see anything disgraceful in the race at all. Did something happen I didn't see??

Rossi had a great race and did a "valiant" job indeed; all that could be expected of him considering starting from the back of the grid.

Probably not a popular thing to say right now, but Lorenzo also rode a great race too considering the pressure Marquez and Dani had him under in the later stages of the race.

Must admit, my respect has also gone up for Dani. Sensible down to earth and nice guy!  8)

As I say..... Did I miss something?  :-\

Hawk.
Well mate, I do not want to pull you into any direction :) If you did not feel that anything was wrong that it is also fine. Marquez did not try to be Mr. Obvious, but it was very noticeable if you are familiar with his riding style...

Let me just give you a hint: Watch any other race from this season where Marquez was battling for a position and compare it to the laps he rode behind Lorenzo in today's race. You can clearly see that Marquez did not really push, you can tell by the body movements on the bike when changing lean, you can tell by the lack of trail braking into a corner. He was clearly just "cruising", except for the short time when Dani dared to try to make it an actual race by trying to overtake  ::) 

I am just glad that Pedrosa did not give a fiddler's fart and just tried to make it a race - good guy. Other honourable mentions: The Espargaro brothers and Smith, who did not care that Rossi was overtaking and actually gave Rossi a fight for the positions. Well and Lorenzo also did a good race on his part. Some few glances of actual motorsport today.
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

Vini

Quote from: Boerenlater on November 08, 2015, 02:51:16 PMArguing against the Lorenzo and Marquez haters is not possible
Exactly, thanks!

Aernouts2

Quote from: Blackheart on November 08, 2015, 02:59:27 PM
No words...

i hope Rossi now decides to go in superbike.

That..... or even better dissapearing from the racing scene  ;) it would make a lot of MGP racers happy :)
So i could finally watch a complete MGP season without the usually crap/cheating going on.

BTW: Rossi got beaten on his own terrain today (which is good).... ask max biaggi, sete Gibernau, Casey Stoner, Jorge Lorenzo, and Marc Marquez.
He is friends in front of TV with everyone till....... they start beating him.  ;)

JamoZ

Quote from: Aernouts2 on November 08, 2015, 03:22:37 PM
No words...

That..... or even better dissapearing from the racing scene  ;) it would make a lot of MGP racers happy :)
So i could finally watch a complete MGP season without the usually crap/cheating going on.

BTW: Rossi got beaten on his own terrain today (which is good).... ask max biaggi, sete Gibernau, Casey Stoner, Jorge Lorenzo, and Marc Marquez.
He is friends in front of TV with everyone till....... they start beating him.  ;)

Anyone here wants to throw some number at this guy? Remind him of some historic battles? Maybe tell him how many of those dudes got their asses handed to them? I just had a hot bath, i don`t have the energy to make a sarcastic and witty comment...

Blackheart

Quote from: Aernouts2 on November 08, 2015, 03:22:37 PM
No words...

... Hater lv 9000  :o

Try to beat this comment  ;D

Napalm Nick

By stopping Rossi get 10 it is one less championship for Marc to have to beat to be considered the next GOAT.
Maybe this is his motivation, a long term plan. Ruthless indeed but the history books will only remember the numbers.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"