• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 04:33:20 PM

Citizenfour

Started by HornetMaX, February 07, 2016, 10:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

February 08, 2016, 02:28:17 PM #15 Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 02:33:22 PM by HornetMaX
Oh well ... still fail to see how this is remotely related to what I posted but ...

doubledragoncc

That was one of the better truth videos lol............love it.

I was there on 911 and its funny that the hundreds of people like myself that offered to help in any way we could were refused to be allowed on the grounds of not being US Citizens!!!! Did it fucking matter WHO from WHERE helped to save lives, seemed so or was it the fact that there might be something to hide in the rubble? It was the first time in my life I was denied to do what is natural for most human beings and that is help others. I spent 7 years as a medical courier so it was not the fact I was not the right kind of person to help!!! Im sorry but fuck BUSH!!! and naturally all the rest, but facts dont lie as do the LACK of facts about WHY.

Oh well back to my dastardly plans to rule the moon.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

I look forward to watching that video you have brought my attention to Max.  Its kinda interesting to hear all these views even if I personally take them all with a pinch-of-salt. After all we form our opinions always based on what lies people and media tell us. If I was Snowdens bag carrier and had actually been there the I would be satisfied what is true and what isn't.  For the rest its just...interesting. Call it being 'asleep' if you will.

There are internet cats in it tho, right?

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

HornetMaX

February 08, 2016, 03:12:50 PM #18 Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 03:19:57 PM by HornetMaX
Quote from: Napalm Nick on February 08, 2016, 03:02:59 PM
There are internet cats in it tho, right?
Didn't see them personally, but I'm sure that many will claim there are plenty, hidden in between frames, to take control of our minds while we try to get smarter watching the movie.

Damn, I've been rickrolled ! :)

Napalm Nick

Lol ! tin foil hat man....tin foil hat
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

What have I just read...

Quote from: Napalm Nick on February 08, 2016, 03:18:00 PM
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

girlracerTracey

Quote from: matty0l215 on February 08, 2016, 05:15:01 PM
What have I just read...

Quote from: Napalm Nick on February 08, 2016, 03:18:00 PM

lol! It's never boring in the "off-topic" section of the gpbikes' forum! ;)

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

valentinik46

and dont forget everything talked about in this post is going to be saved in a database for ever.....