• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:16:23 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Can't find tracks file

Started by TheGrouchyCat, November 08, 2015, 06:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGrouchyCat

Ok I see the tracks file, but not a folder where I can put the downloaded track files...I suck with computers sorry.

The unknown modder

Simply create one :-)
same for bikes

TheGrouchyCat

Thanks! I think I used to do that for flight simulator but that was a good 5 years ago so didn't recall.

TheGrouchyCat

Also when trying to join online matches it says connection timeout before even displaying any matches.

TheGrouchyCat

tracks folder won't work either

Hawk

Have you read through this thread : http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=431.0

That thread will tell you just about everything you need to know to get started.

If you need any further help then just shout here.  ;)

Hawk.

TheGrouchyCat

Thanks I got bikes and tracks working. Playing on a 300 dollar POS computer I got for college so turned all the goody graphics down, just so hard with this ps2 controller to keep from falling, hardly make a few corners and I ride track in real life haha.

Hawk

Quote from: TheGrouchyCat on November 09, 2015, 04:25:14 AM
Thanks I got bikes and tracks working. Playing on a 300 dollar POS computer I got for college so turned all the goody graphics down, just so hard with this ps2 controller to keep from falling, hardly make a few corners and I ride track in real life haha.

Lol.... Yeah, it does take some practice to really get going in GPB, but keep practicing and when you do start to ride without having to think about it, it is so fulfilling, especially riding online with the other guys in race events and practicing.  ;D

Keep practicing mate..... See you on track!   ;) 8)

Hawk.