• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 05:35:00 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GiorJoe Event | Murasama Cup @ Monza | WINNER - MEYER12| COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, November 27, 2015, 01:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Gzehoo on November 30, 2015, 02:00:28 PM
Finally! (although I was going to go under 1:58)

And my real top speed was 352km/h but I used brakes before top speed counter.

well done Gzehoo - that may be enough to win this race if you can be consistent!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

November 30, 2015, 05:04:59 PM #46 Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 06:30:41 PM by Napalm Nick

RACE CONTROL MESSAGE:

Reminder
SIGN-UP CLOSED
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

petxy46

Hey, finally I can't dispute the race.

Sorry! :-X

Napalm Nick

No worries.

Thanks for letting us know  ;)

yoshimura

BOBR6 84

what happens if you do every lap at 53's 54's?? sounds impossible to make the fuel last??

whats the difference between race1 & 2 mapping? honestly didnt know we could change it during a race lol  ::) thought it was TC and EB.

Blackheart

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on November 30, 2015, 07:10:15 PM
what happens if you do every lap at 53's 54's?? sounds impossible to make the fuel last??

whats the difference between race1 & 2 mapping? honestly didnt know we could change it during a race lol  ::) thought it was TC and EB.

Is impossible finish the race con qually times, me with 1:57 (and in my second test) with 1:56 every laps i finish it but for very little  :-\

Napalm Nick

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on November 30, 2015, 07:10:15 PM

It will be but what you are saying is to do 21 qualifying laps while racing - not so easy or realistic.

There is about 20bhp difference between these two ECU settings at 14500 rpm.
And yes you can change it on some bikes while riding ;-)

Napalm Nick

RACE CONTROL MESSAGE:

Reminder
SERVER IN RACE MODE

BOBR6 84

Yeah would be difficult lol but wouldnt put it past guys like davide lol. good to know anyway, cheers!

enjoy the race guys  ;)

Napalm Nick

Last call for missing riders:

matty0l215  #61   (at the bike show NEC)
Daniel_F      #??
Jorgen

Meyer#12

Anyone have the Lap by lap times? would like to see if it skipped one of my laps, because i am pretty sure i fooled me for a lap since i was p1 and then a lag and next lap i was P7

Otherwise my computer did really fuck my race up..
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

So my race report:

Superb Event

I got knocked off on first corner - very unhappy.

Recovered all the way to 3rd

Induced a wobble coming out of 1st chicane which got worse each lap and eventually chucked me off.

Had to wait for too long to respawn (respawn needs a little tweak to make it faster not wait for bikes ages away)

Fell a lot pushing too hard.

Ended.

I love this kind of race. I hate being knocked off by someone who quits  >:(

Many thanks Gio I hope we do this kind of races more.

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Meyer#12 on November 30, 2015, 09:29:15 PM
Anyone have the Lap by lap times? would like to see if it skipped one of my laps, because i am pretty sure i fooled me for a lap since i was p1 and then a lag and next lap i was P7

Otherwise my computer did really fuck my race up..

I have a lot of results soon when server resets then I post them  ;)

Meyer#12

Well beside my complaining, it was a really nice race! had a lot of fun, but since i think i got cheated for a lap, i had to take extra care of my fuel too.. Seemed a bit tight even earlier i had a bit of extra fuel in bike.. but we will see if it was just my computer fucking me up and i actually wasn't ahead at any moment or what.

(BTW, i think in replay one of my laps said "--.--.--", but that is what happens when playing online racing games :) sometimes shit happens if you lose connection for a sec or something, so well done Gio for the great pace!

Well anyways, really nice event! enjoyed the QP and the bike, seemed like i for once got along with the Mura and now i am getting closer to the topriders on the bigger bikes too :)

Thanks for an awesome event Gio!

And congrats to everybody for a great race!
Meyer#12