• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 16, 2019, 10:20:19 pm

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Bike race number

Started by Seajay 64, December 16, 2013, 01:02:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Alby46

i want as reserved number the #34, as i always used it :) for 500cc championship also
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Arvoss

Then I want 666 lol :p But 3 digits will be a bit to long I think :p

Gzehoo

In WSBK there are/were 3-digit numbers (e.g. Aaron Slight started with 111). GP Bikes don't must be only about MotoGP if we have CBR1000RR and RSV4.
I'm back!

HornetMaX

To be honest, no big deal  ;D

MaX.

GP500

I think this idea of number "registration" here is silly. If people are running something more than just a pick up race online they'll have things organized already and all members will know what numbers they can use, so no point in us trying to claim something here ;).

Hawk

Quote from: Guimengo on December 17, 2013, 05:50:15 am
I think this idea of number "registration" here is silly. If people are running something more than just a pick up race online they'll have things organized already and all members will know what numbers they can use, so no point in us trying to claim something here ;).

I absolutely agree with you Guimengo.

This thread started by asking how the race number you register on your profile worked; that was answered......... This has now grown into some riders actually seriously wanting to register a particular number they want. But your absolutely right, Guimengo, if someone organises a race, they will be allocated a race number at registration for that event. :)