• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 02:21:42 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

a few suggestions

Started by yetter227, December 13, 2015, 03:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yetter227

Ive been running some laps struggling to figure out how to set up these sprint cars ( wing, wingless, 360, 410) i come from a sprint car background so i know how to set these up like the back of my hand. now i know this is still in a beta so these suggestions are to help make this game better. now other then a few small things on the model they are almost perfect. Some basic customization would be good for online for beta purposes (car colors, suit colors, basic numbers on the cars nothing to fancy for now). also big this to help with set up different shock setting for all 4 corners of the car and tire pressures. the fronts shouldn't be exactly the same and nor should the rear. also in the handling department of things in a wing sprint car the left front shouldn't come off the ground even on a 1/2 mile its needs to be planted and winged down on the left rear. Another problem i am having is the car just seems to die out in the middle of the corner if i am sideways now i can see in an over rotation yes you would get off the throttle a little and try to being the front end back around but but even if i keep the throttle down it just cuts out like a traction control. Another thing is the wing car can run almost perfect with one of my wing setups and that should never happen 2 completely different animals on the track. Now i know all this will come in time i am just trying to help out and give some advise to better the game i have messed around (in the real world) with some roads racing haven't got to that part of the game get my number one priority was to get the sprint cars dialed in. I will get to the road racing soon but for now i would really like to help make this game a success in the sprint car world being how the only good sprint car games have been WoO 2002 on ps2 and some rfactor cars. if you have any questions for me about the cars feel free to ask or ask for my email

Cory_Hayes.11

to make all four corners of the car different click Asymmetric, its on the right side while you are in garage (y)
YEAH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII