• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:10:22 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

<<<----- Round 03 - Silverstone ----->>>

Started by ALEale, December 21, 2015, 08:50:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALEale

December 21, 2015, 08:50:25 AM Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 09:03:27 AM by ALEale

RACE SERVER PASSWORD : round03

Limited tires ON (4 sets for each tyre)
Laps: 17
Qualifing starts at 21:00

I WILL SHOW WHERE IN THIS TRACK WE WILL CONSIDER CUT:

Last corner

solutions: during qualifing abort your lap losing time without create obstacle to other riders, during race give your position to the rider behind you (the rider is behind you 10 seconds? WAIT 10 SEC. LET HE PASS YOU)

Vergio101

unfortunately tonight I have to miss the race. I missed the flight to Silverstone :'(

ALEale

Quote from: Vergio101 on December 21, 2015, 09:15:29 AM
unfortunately tonight I have to miss the race. I missed the flight to Silverstone :'(

LOL :D

Meyer#12

Fucking fuck fuck!! Internet just went down, only got my phone internet and that won't be fast enough :( hopefully i get internet back before the race! But not sure, might first be back tomorrow... :( was so looking forward to this race.
Meyer#12

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Meyer#12

Tried.. It is from the company.. Looking forward to change to faster, better and more stable internet company after new year.
Meyer#12

Blackheart

ALEale

Blackheart

Si core all'ultimo giro ero quinto di nuovo... non ha senso...

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Blackheart on December 21, 2015, 09:21:47 PM
Core.exe in final lap?!  :o

Not again Blackheart!!!!! Bad for team points ;-(

For me nice race for half of it in 2nd then yan let me pass for 1st but got too excited and crashed (as usual) then again, then I settle to get to end. well done Alby and all.

Merry Xmas  or happy holidays see you for Round 04 ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Alby46

gg all, see you next race. ps great race yan :D
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

ALEale

Gzehoo

My result is without this +20s penalty?

Anyway, you can see in replay how I prevented crashing on first corner when game have hanged up for a moment while I was on S/F straight :P

Blackheart

Scary moment (I have not hit anyone for a miracle) Title: Matty Rodeo  ;D

Napalm Nick

hahaha OMG lol I see some carnage behind me there.  ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"